Default My new dog.

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:00:00 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Y'all are constantly looking for ways to weasel out of paying your fair share.

I take the standard deduction, nothing beyond that. My tax return is
about like yours I imagine.
I do agree we are not paying enough tax unless we are willing to
drastically cut spending. Unfortunately so much of our economy is the
government spending money, it is hard to stop. DoD is the perfect
example. That even goes to propping up the economy of NATO nations.

True North wrote:
Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You and Harry do not seem to mind your dollars. Â*Why he has filedÂ*
bankruptcy a couple times, and you are jealous of those who saved andÂ*
invested."

Say what?
Where did I say that?
I just can't understand why 'mericans refuse to pay enough federal tax to
get your country out of hock.
Y'all are constantly looking for ways to weasel out of paying your fair share.

Well, we pay lots of taxes. Unfortunately, the Federal Government has seen
fit to spend almost all of it on entitlement programs. And then the vote
buying Congress exempts 46% of the households from paying any tax. Screw
the workers. In California they are appropriately 40 million residents.
10 million illegals. 150,000 people pay 50% of the income tax paid to the
state. I have no problem making all pay their fair share. Harry seems to
ignore paying taxes.

True North Wrote in message:
Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You and Harry do not seem to mind your dollars. Why he has filed
bankruptcy a couple times, and you are jealous of those who saved and
invested."

Say what?
Where did I say that?
I just can't understand why 'mericans refuse to pay enough federal tax to get your country out of hock.
Y'all are constantly looking for ways to weasel out of paying your fair share.

Fat Harry will get you for that remark.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 16:54:48 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H
"We adopted our lab from the pound. Good dog. Lasted 16 years. Then we had a cat die so got one from
the pound. Within three months we had to put it down. Then we got another one. After a couple
thousand more dollars trying to fix an infection, we put it down. So I'm not too thrilled with the
pound either."

With all that trouble in the past, why not contact the local American Kennel Club for recommendations on reliable breeders of the dog you really like?
What's a grand or two to y'all.

Didn't need AKC registered cats.

Why pay for a dog when there are so many nice ones at the adoption agencies? The last three dogs we
had lasted 15, 17 and 10 years respectively. Can you say that for a 'grand or two' dog from a
breeder?

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:00:00 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You and Harry do not seem to mind your dollars. *Why he has filed*
bankruptcy a couple times, and you are jealous of those who saved and*
invested."

Say what?
Where did I say that?
I just can't understand why 'mericans refuse to pay enough federal tax to get your country out of hock.
Y'all are constantly looking for ways to weasel out of paying your fair share.

Why not address your question directly to the American who doesn't pay his taxes?

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:00:00 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You and Harry do not seem to mind your dollars. *Why he has filed*
bankruptcy a couple times, and you are jealous of those who saved and*
invested."

Say what?
Where did I say that?
I just can't understand why 'mericans refuse to pay enough federal tax to get your country out of hock.
Y'all are constantly looking for ways to weasel out of paying your fair share.

Don, why do you say we are looking for ways 'to weasel out of paying' our fair share? If I pay my
taxes in accordance with the law, which Turbo Tax helps me do, then where is the 'weaseling' you're
talking about?

We spend too much and we take in too little. Almost half our population pays no taxes. Are they the
worst 'weasels'?

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 18:11:18 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 7:54:50 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
John H
"We adopted our lab from the pound. Good dog. Lasted 16 years. Then we had a cat die so got one from
the pound. Within three months we had to put it down. Then we got another one. After a couple
thousand more dollars trying to fix an infection, we put it down. So I'm not too thrilled with the
pound either."

With all that trouble in the past, why not contact the local American Kennel Club for recommendations on reliable breeders of the dog you really like?
What's a grand or two to y'all.

There are far too many dogs needing a home to buy one from a breeder. Besides, "bred" dogs as a group are the most troublesome. Assholes buy bred dogs to show off at the park. A man tries to give a home to one that needs it.

From his comment, I don't think Don understands the rationale behind that.

John H. Wrote in message:
On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:00:00 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You and Harry do not seem to mind your dollars. Why he has filed
bankruptcy a couple times, and you are jealous of those who saved and
invested."

Say what?
Where did I say that?
I just can't understand why 'mericans refuse to pay enough federal tax to get your country out of hock.
Y'all are constantly looking for ways to weasel out of paying your fair share.

Why not address your question directly to the American who doesn't pay his taxes?

Ta da! Bingo?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H. Wrote in message:
[...]

I think he mentioned his purebred cocker spaniel has some serious
issues.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/