Default My new dog.

Justine giggles.....
"Â*i think he mentioned his purebred cocker spaniel has some seriousÂ*
Â*issues."

Haven't owned a Cocker Spaniel in about 14 years.
It was a stray dog and I doubt it was purebred.
Have to admit, I do like the English Cocker Spaniel compared to the more common American Cocker.
It's like a two-thirds version of my English Springer Spaniel.

True North Wrote in message:
Justine giggles.....
" i think he mentioned his purebred cocker spaniel has some serious
issues."

Haven't owned a Cocker Spaniel in about 14 years.
It was a stray dog and I doubt it was purebred.
Have to admit, I do like the English Cocker Spaniel compared to the more common American Cocker.
It's like a two-thirds version of my English Springer Spaniel.

Excuuuse me. English xspringer spaniel with serious health issues.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan
True North Wrote in message:
"Excuuuse me. English xspringer spaniel with serious health issues."

Bronson does deserve some respect.
His mother was judged the #3 Springer Spaniel puppy in the country in 2003 and his mom dad and sister did well in the shows while mom and dad also did well in the agility events.
People stop their cars on the street to comment on how beautiful he is and every time we take him to the park he gets compliments. People can't believe he's just over 12 years old..

On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 08:03:20 -0400, John H.
wrote:

We spend too much and we take in too little. Almost half our population pays no taxes. Are they the
worst 'weasels'?

The weasels re the politicians, mostly democrats, who wrote a tax code
that allows 46% of the filers to pay zero or even get extra money
back. Those are guaranteed votes.

On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 07:22:01 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

justan
True North Wrote in message:
"Excuuuse me. English xspringer spaniel with serious health issues."

Bronson does deserve some respect.
His mother was judged the #3 Springer Spaniel puppy in the country in 2003 and his mom dad and sister did well in the shows while mom and dad also did well in the agility events.
People stop their cars on the street to comment on how beautiful he is and every time we take him to the park he gets compliments. People can't believe he's just over 12 years old..

To some folks, the pedigree is vitally important. Most of us just don't give a **** and want a nice
dog.

On 7 Oct 2018 14:43:16 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

True North wrote:
justan
True North Wrote in message:
"Excuuuse me. English xspringer spaniel with serious health issues."

Bronson does deserve some respect.
His mother was judged the #3 Springer Spaniel puppy in the country in
2003 and his mom dad and sister did well in the shows while mom and dad
also did well in the agility events.
People stop their cars on the street to comment on how beautiful he is
and every time we take him to the park he gets compliments. People can't
believe he's just over 12 years old..

In real life, Justan is his neighborhood's fire hydrant...the one the dogs
pee on...

You can throw insults, but I'll bet Justan pays his taxes, eh Krause?

True North Wrote in message:
"Excuuuse me. English xspringer spaniel with serious health issues."

Bronson does deserve some respect.
His mother was judged the #3 Springer Spaniel puppy in the country in 2003 and his mom dad and sister did well in the shows while mom and dad also did well in the agility events.
People stop their cars on the street to comment on how beautiful he is and every time we take him to the park he gets compliments. People can't believe he's just over 12 years old..

To some folks, the pedigree is vitally important. Most of us just don't give a **** and want a nice
dog.

Donny sure is a lucky dog to have a dog like that. I wonder if he
could love an ordinary dog?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H. Wrote in message:
On 7 Oct 2018 14:43:16 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

True North wrote:
justan
True North Wrote in message:
"Excuuuse me. English xspringer spaniel with serious health issues."

Bronson does deserve some respect.
His mother was judged the #3 Springer Spaniel puppy in the country in
2003 and his mom dad and sister did well in the shows while mom and dad
also did well in the agility events.
People stop their cars on the street to comment on how beautiful he is
and every time we take him to the park he gets compliments. People can't
believe he's just over 12 years old..

In real life, Justan is his neighborhood's fire hydrant...the one the dogs
pee on...

You can throw insults, but I'll bet Justan pays his taxes, eh Krause?

Doesn't Fat Harry sound just like a 5 year old?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/