True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default My new dog.

justan
True North Wrote in message:
"Excuuuse me. English xspringer spaniel with serious health issues."

Bronson does deserve some respect.
His mother was judged the #3 Springer Spaniel puppy in the country in 2003 and his mom dad and sister did well in the shows while mom and dad also did well in the agility events.
People stop their cars on the street to comment on how beautiful he is and every time we take him to the park he gets compliments. People can't believe he's just over 12 years old..