justan justan is offline

Default My new dog.

John H. Wrote in message:
On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 16:54:48 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H
"We adopted our lab from the pound. Good dog. Lasted 16 years. Then we had a cat die so got one from
the pound. Within three months we had to put it down. Then we got another one. After a couple
thousand more dollars trying to fix an infection, we put it down. So I'm not too thrilled with the
pound either."

With all that trouble in the past, why not contact the local American Kennel Club for recommendations on reliable breeders of the dog you really like?
What's a grand or two to y'all.

Didn't need AKC registered cats.

Why pay for a dog when there are so many nice ones at the adoption agencies? The last three dogs we
had lasted 15, 17 and 10 years respectively. Can you say that for a 'grand or two' dog from a
breeder?

I think he mentioned his purebred cocker spaniel has some serious
issues.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/