John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default My new dog.

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 02:53:51 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You and Harry do not seem to mind your dollars. *Why he has filed*
bankruptcy a couple times, and you are jealous of those who saved and*
invested."

Say what?
Where did I say that?
I just can't understand why 'mericans refuse to pay enough federal tax to
get your country out of hock.
Y'all are constantly looking for ways to weasel out of paying your fair share.

Well, we pay lots of taxes. Unfortunately, the Federal Government has seen
fit to spend almost all of it on entitlement programs. And then the vote
buying Congress exempts 46% of the households from paying any tax. Screw
the workers. In California they are appropriately 40 million residents.
10 million illegals. 150,000 people pay 50% of the income tax paid to the
state. I have no problem making all pay their fair share. Harry seems to
ignore paying taxes.