Tim Tim is offline

Default Why now after 40 years does Ford step up to the plate? Could itbe politically motivated.

Keyser Soze
On 9/17/18 2:01 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
Keyser Söze
Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn?t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

So you were sober and raped them all by yourself....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let Fat Harry finish his rape story.

The only rape story I know of is the one that involves you and your
buddies raping decency.

But Harry, you just confessed to a rape.

On 9/17/18 4:22 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/17/2018 1:17 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

11:44
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:00:07 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

17
He was a minor that was doing less than Harry brags about doing at
that age...

Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn’t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

Why have something like 65 people who know or knew Kavanaugh at the time
of the alleged assault, including someone who was "reported" to be a
witness of the alleged assault all say it's not true?

Who to believe?* A liberal university professor or a multitude of people
(some who are not Republicans) who say it never happened?

I don't know.* Have to dwell on it for a while and see if any other
people come forward to confirm Ford's account.

Meanwhile, to you, he's obviously guilty and a "scumbag".

I think Ford will testify under oath as will Kavanaugh about this
allegation and the vote for his confirmation will not occur as
scheduled on Thursday.

Isn't it amazing the Repugs were able to "round up" 65 women from
Kavanaugh's high school era to speak out for Kavanaugh on such short
notice, especially since he did not attend a co-ed high school.

Kavanaugh has also been accused of telling tall tales at previous
appearances before congress.

This shouldn't be surprising, considering the sort of slime Trump has
worked with all his life and the slime he had working for his election
and the slime he has appointed to cabinet and other high ranking
positions. That Kavanaugh claims he can't remember isn't surprising...he
had a well-known rep for being a high school drunk, and so does the
buddy who is speaking up on his behalf.

If Professor Ford does testify publicly before the Senate, it will be an
interesting visual, what with the 11 mostly old white men Republican
members of the Judiciary Committee. The Dems have four women among their
10 members of that Committee.

On 9/17/2018 1:17 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:
Tim wrote:

[...]

Isn't it amazing the Dems were able to round up one woman to speak against Kavanaugh on such short
notice!

On 9/17/18 4:31 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 9/17/18 2:01 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
Keyser Söze
Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn?t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

So you were sober and raped them all by yourself....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let Fat Harry finish his rape story.

The only rape story I know of is the one that involves you and your
buddies raping decency.

But Harry, you just confessed to a rape.

Your lack of knowledge of language structure is exactly what I would
expect from someone like you, Simplestilskin.

Tim wrote:

[...]

A "well known" reputation?

Did you go to high school with him? Do you know his classmates?

I doubt that you (like most of us) had never heard of Kavanaugh until he
was nominated to be the next SCOTUS justice.

You know what? I had a thought on another subject. I think it would
really be a good idea to encourage having the Dems take over all of
Congress in the mid-terms.

If they do ... and if they do what many of them (Pelosi, Warren,
Schumer, Waters, etc.) are on record as saying they will do,
like cancel the tax reductions, get rid of ICE, drop Trump's trade
tariffs, cancel the "wall", open the borders, etc. ... their actions
will quickly tank a vibrant economy almost immediately. US companies
will pull in their horns, delay or cancel expansion plans, cancel orders
for new capital equipment, the stock market will take major hits ... and
the country will quickly spiral into a recession just in time for the
2020 general elections.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/17/18 2:01 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
Keyser Sze
Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn?t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

So you were sober and raped them all by yourself....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let Fat Harry finish his rape story.

The only rape story I know of is the one that involves you and your
buddies raping decency.

You don't remember the 16 year old Ct girl seducing the 11 year
old Ct boy. I know it sounds a little crazy but that's the yarn
you spun for us.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim wrote:

[...]

No one mentioned 65 women but you, **** for brains.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim wrote:

[...]

Now it turns out Ford is linked to Fusion GPS via her brother.

This is the ultimate wait and see thing.
The reality is the democrats are just doing anything they can to stall
the process.

Tim wrote:

[...]

I don't know what Kavanaugh is guilty of, but he has lied previously to
congress, and he is a right-wing scumbag.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 9/17/18 4:31 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 9/17/18 2:01 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
Keyser Söze
Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn?t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

So you were sober and raped them all by yourself....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let Fat Harry finish his rape story.

The only rape story I know of is the one that involves you and your
buddies raping decency.

But Harry, you just confessed to a rape.

Your lack of knowledge of language structure is exactly what I would
expect from someone like you, Simplestilskin.

Well Tommie Thump or should I say “Harry the rapist”- your writing skills betray you.

June 1998 Cape May, NJ Boats #4 Name plate - IMG0011-Edit-Name Plate.jpg [1/1] Kilgore Trout[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 2nd 18 02:37 PM
Step right this way... Capt. Scumbalino ASA 2 August 15th 06 11:41 PM
3 Step program Capt.American ASA 13 January 15th 06 01:33 AM
Winterizing help needed, I/O Step by Step Matt General 2 November 5th 04 03:11 AM
Erie Canal Mast step/un-step David Lomas Cruising 2 August 19th 03 03:22 AM