justan justan is offline

Default Why now after 40 years does Ford step up to the plate? Could itbe politically motivated.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/17/18 4:22 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/17/2018 1:17 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

11:44
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:00:07 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

17
He was a minor that was doing less than Harry brags about doing at
that age...

Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn?t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

Why have something like 65 people who know or knew Kavanaugh at the time
of the alleged assault, including someone who was "reported" to be a
witness of the alleged assault all say it's not true?

Who to believe? A liberal university professor or a multitude of people
(some who are not Republicans) who say it never happened?

I don't know. Have to dwell on it for a while and see if any other
people come forward to confirm Ford's account.

Meanwhile, to you, he's obviously guilty and a "scumbag".

I think Ford will testify under oath as will Kavanaugh about this
allegation and the vote for his confirmation will not occur as
scheduled on Thursday.

Isn't it amazing the Repugs were able to "round up" 65 women from
Kavanaugh's high school era to speak out for Kavanaugh on such short
notice, especially since he did not attend a co-ed high school.

Kavanaugh has also been accused of telling tall tales at previous
appearances before congress.

This shouldn't be surprising, considering the sort of slime Trump has
worked with all his life and the slime he had working for his election
and the slime he has appointed to cabinet and other high ranking
positions. That Kavanaugh claims he can't remember isn't surprising...he
had a well-known rep for being a high school drunk, and so does the
buddy who is speaking up on his behalf.

If Professor Ford does testify publicly before the Senate, it will be an
interesting visual, what with the 11 mostly old white men Republican
members of the Judiciary Committee. The Dems have four women among their
10 members of that Committee.

No one mentioned 65 women but you, **** for brains.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/