Default Why now after 40 years does Ford step up to the plate? Could it bepolitically motivated.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan Wrote in message:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Just wondering.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 9/16/18 3:07 PM, justan wrote:
justan Wrote in message:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Just wondering.

My guess is that the woman had put kavanaugh out of her mind for decades
and his nomination this past summer brought it to a head. She didn't
just notifify her congressperson..she did it shortly after kavanaugh was
nominated.

I have no reason to doubt the woman. If he tried to rape her, he ought
to withdraw his nomination.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/16/18 3:07 PM, justan wrote:
justan Wrote in message:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Just wondering.

My guess is that the woman had put kavanaugh out of her mind for decades
and his nomination this past summer brought it to a head. She didn't
just notifify her congressperson..she did it shortly after kavanaugh was
nominated.

I have no reason to doubt the woman. If he tried to rape her, he ought
to withdraw his nomination.

How old do you suppose he was at the time of the alleged incident?
How old was she?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 9/16/18 3:07 PM, justan wrote:
justan Wrote in message:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Just wondering.

My guess is that the woman had put kavanaugh out of her mind for decades
and his nomination this past summer brought it to a head. She didn't
just notifify her congressperson..she did it shortly after kavanaugh was
nominated.

I have no reason to doubt the woman. If he tried to rape her, he ought
to withdraw his nomination.

How old do you suppose he was at the time of the alleged incident?
How old was she?

No reason to doubt the woman? Wonder what reason he has to doubt the man. Of course, with Harry,
Republicans are guilty until proven innocent.

On 9/16/18 3:07 PM, justan wrote:
justan Wrote in message:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Just wondering.

My guess is that the woman had put kavanaugh out of her mind for decades
and his nomination this past summer brought it to a head. She didn't
just notifify her congressperson..she did it shortly after kavanaugh was
nominated.

I have no reason to doubt the woman. If he tried to rape her, he ought
to withdraw his nomination.

How old do you suppose he was at the time of the alleged incident?
How old was she?

Kavanaugh was 17 or 18, and I assume the woman was about the same age. I
think I read they were both high school seniors, but not at the same
high school.

Sexual assault is a serious crime. If the allegations are true,
Kavanaugh should withdraw his nomination.

On 9/16/18 3:07 PM, justan wrote:
justan Wrote in message:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Just wondering.

My guess is that the woman had put kavanaugh out of her mind for decades
and his nomination this past summer brought it to a head. She didn't
just notifify her congressperson..she did it shortly after kavanaugh was
nominated.

I have no reason to doubt the woman. If he tried to rape her, he ought
to withdraw his nomination.

How old do you suppose he was at the time of the alleged incident?
How old was she?

Kavanaugh was 17 or 18, and I assume the woman was about the same age. I
think I read they were both high school seniors, but not at the same
high school.

Sexual assault is a serious crime. If the allegations are true,
Kavanaugh should withdraw his nomination.

And if they're false? If the whole thing was drummed up by Feinstein, et al? Don't say it couldn't
be. We know better.

Tim Tim is offline

11:44
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:00:07 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

17
He was a minor that was doing less than Harry brags about doing at that age...

Tim Wrote in message:

11:44
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:00:07 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

17
He was a minor that was doing less than Harry brags about doing at that age...

Harry says he was raped by a 16 year old when he was 11. I forget
whether it was a girl or boy rapist.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

June 1998 Cape May, NJ Boats #4 Name plate - IMG0011-Edit-Name Plate.jpg [1/1] Kilgore Trout[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 2nd 18 02:37 PM
Step right this way... Capt. Scumbalino ASA 2 August 15th 06 11:41 PM
3 Step program Capt.American ASA 13 January 15th 06 01:33 AM
Winterizing help needed, I/O Step by Step Matt General 2 November 5th 04 03:11 AM
Erie Canal Mast step/un-step David Lomas Cruising 2 August 19th 03 03:22 AM