John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Why now after 40 years does Ford step up to the plate? Could it be politically motivated.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:11:54 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 9/17/18 12:00 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/16/18 3:07 PM, justan wrote:
justan Wrote in message:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Just wondering.

My guess is that the woman had put kavanaugh out of her mind for decades
and his nomination this past summer brought it to a head. She didn't
just notifify her congressperson..she did it shortly after kavanaugh was
nominated.

I have no reason to doubt the woman. If he tried to rape her, he ought
to withdraw his nomination.

How old do you suppose he was at the time of the alleged incident?
How old was she?

Kavanaugh was 17 or 18, and I assume the woman was about the same age. I
think I read they were both high school seniors, but not at the same
high school.

Sexual assault is a serious crime. If the allegations are true,
Kavanaugh should withdraw his nomination.

And if they're false? If the whole thing was drummed up by Feinstein, et al? Don't say it couldn't
be. We know better.