Default Why now after 40 years does Ford step up to the plate? Could it be politically motivated.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 23:31:45 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 20:25:36 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

As I said, he told several whoppers to Congress in previous testimony

Cite?

Don't hold your breath.
Tim Tim is offline

John H
I think the Army invented it. Started off as '****in' Army', then shortened to '****in' A'. All you
other guys just thought it was cool.

[See, I can make up stories also.]

I thought the “A”. Was actually “Aye”.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:

7:48 PMIts Me
I don't know what Hillary is guilty of, but she has lied previously to
congress, and she is a left-wing scumbag.

Same thing goes for bubba Bill

Neither is under consideration for the Supreme Court.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Now that"s a blessing

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim wrote:

7:48 PMIts Me
I don't know what Hillary is guilty of, but she has lied previously to
congress, and she is a left-wing scumbag.

Same thing goes for bubba Bill

Neither is under consideration for the Supreme Court.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Now that"s a blessing

Yes it is. Funny that harry was perfectly fine with Hillary being president with those (dis)qualifications.

June 1998 Cape May, NJ Boats #4 Name plate - IMG0011-Edit-Name Plate.jpg [1/1] Kilgore Trout[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 2nd 18 02:37 PM
Step right this way... Capt. Scumbalino ASA 2 August 15th 06 11:41 PM
3 Step program Capt.American ASA 13 January 15th 06 01:33 AM
Winterizing help needed, I/O Step by Step Matt General 2 November 5th 04 03:11 AM
Erie Canal Mast step/un-step David Lomas Cruising 2 August 19th 03 03:22 AM