justan justan is offline

Default Why now after 40 years does Ford step up to the plate? Could itbe politically motivated.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/17/18 2:01 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
Keyser Söze
Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn?t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

So you were sober and raped them all by yourself....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let Fat Harry finish his rape story.

The only rape story I know of is the one that involves you and your
buddies raping decency.

You don't remember the 16 year old Ct girl seducing the 11 year
old Ct boy. I know it sounds a little crazy but that's the yarn
you spun for us.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/