Default Quiet

On Friday, 2 February 2018 14:06:18 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/2/2018 12:57 PM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 2/2/2018 12:33 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 2 February 2018 11:42:14 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Is it my news server or has this place been unusually quiet for the last
day or two?

The John with his habitual ranting and raving, instigating and agitating has been missing for a day or so. Makes quite a difference in the tone of the group.

What group? Nobody's home. :-)

Harry is at the Disney resort in Vero Beach. Lots of teens in
skimpy bathing suits for him toogle there.

I suppose that's better than what I am doing. Sitting here, looking out
the window, watching it snow and playing nursemaid for Mrs.E. Turns out
she *did* have the flu, but is recovering. Hope so. I am running out
of face masks and hand sanitizer.

As we age you have to be careful of pneumonia too.

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Is it my news server or has this place been unusually quiet for the
last day or two?

Perfect time to change your name. You are honoring the group a-hole who
gave you your current name.

All quiet Paul@BYC[_2_] General 29 November 18th 10 02:34 PM
Really? $150,000 to keep quiet jps General 4 March 14th 10 11:25 PM
Wow, it's quiet! Capt. Rob ASA 3 October 17th 05 12:33 PM
It's quiet...too quiet Bobsprit ASA 15 August 14th 03 07:22 AM