Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Quiet

On 2/2/2018 12:57 PM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 2/2/2018 12:33 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 2 February 2018 11:42:14 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Is it my news server or has this place been unusually quiet for the last
day or two?

The John with his habitual ranting and raving, instigating and agitating has been missing for a day or so. Makes quite a difference in the tone of the group.

What group? Nobody's home. :-)

Harry is at the Disney resort in Vero Beach. Lots of teens in
skimpy bathing suits for him toogle there.

I suppose that's better than what I am doing. Sitting here, looking out
the window, watching it snow and playing nursemaid for Mrs.E. Turns out
she *did* have the flu, but is recovering. Hope so. I am running out
of face masks and hand sanitizer.