Default Whew!

Mrs.E. has been down for the count for the last 2 or 3 days. I was
getting very concerned that she had contacted the horrible flu that
has spread nationwide.

Almost took her to the ER last night but she insisted on just staying in
bed and resting. I am sure I didn't make her feel much better by
wearing a mask over my face whenever I went in to check up on her or
give her some water.

But, this morning she feels much, much better. Over the "sickies"
feeling. Sounds like it was more of a severe cold.

Sorry, but I am still wearing a mask. Went to CVS and bought a big box
of them.

This flu season has been the worst in nearly a decade according to the
NYTimes. Predictions are that it will soon bypass the 2014-2015 flu
season which was also particularly bad in terms of deaths and
hospitalizations.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Mrs.E. has been down for the count for the last 2 or 3 days. I was
getting very concerned that she had contacted the horrible flu that
has spread nationwide.

Almost took her to the ER last night but she insisted on just staying in
bed and resting. I am sure I didn't make her feel much better by
wearing a mask over my face whenever I went in to check up on her or
give her some water.

But, this morning she feels much, much better. Over the "sickies"
feeling. Sounds like it was more of a severe cold.

Sorry, but I am still wearing a mask. Went to CVS and bought a big box
of them.

This flu season has been the worst in nearly a decade according to the
NYTimes. Predictions are that it will soon bypass the 2014-2015 flu
season which was also particularly bad in terms of deaths and
hospitalizations.

Glad to hear it. :-)

On 1/28/2018 11:59 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

Me too. Was getting close to having to go take care of the horses.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
Me too. Was getting close to having to go take care of the horses.

Oh man. I feel for you!

On Sunday, 28 January 2018 12:56:50 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Mrs.E. has been down for the count for the last 2 or 3 days. I was
getting very concerned that she had contacted the horrible flu that
has spread nationwide.

Almost took her to the ER last night but she insisted on just staying in
bed and resting. I am sure I didn't make her feel much better by
wearing a mask over my face whenever I went in to check up on her or
give her some water.

But, this morning she feels much, much better. Over the "sickies"
feeling. Sounds like it was more of a severe cold.

Sorry, but I am still wearing a mask. Went to CVS and bought a big box
of them.

This flu season has been the worst in nearly a decade according to the
NYTimes. Predictions are that it will soon bypass the 2014-2015 flu
season which was also particularly bad in terms of deaths and
hospitalizations.

Do you two get the 'flu shot'?
Free for everyone up here...they even let the pharmacist in your favourite drug store administer it.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

Are the horses wearing masks? I understand it is bad if Mrs E is sick
but it will really get expensive if the horses come down with
something. ;-)

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:33:52 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

[...]

The problem is the flu shot did not work this year. It is 10-15%
effective.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

Nice pellet smoker would be handy.

True North wrote:
[...]

The flu shot is not really helping. Wrong variety of flu this year.

Whew! X ` Man[_3_] General 6 June 2nd 12 02:37 AM
Whew! Larry Cruising 0 March 26th 09 11:10 PM
Whew - that was a close one... Short Wave Sportfishing General 11 November 7th 07 04:32 AM
Whew...it stinks in here. HUGE WAD OF SPIT ASA 0 February 3rd 07 02:00 AM
whew! No more Pony ASA 8 October 26th 04 04:18 PM