Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Whew!

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/28/2018 11:59 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Mrs.E. has been down for the count for the last 2 or 3 days. I was
getting very concerned that she had contacted the horrible flu that
has spread nationwide.

Almost took her to the ER last night but she insisted on just staying in
bed and resting. I am sure I didn't make her feel much better by
wearing a mask over my face whenever I went in to check up on her or
give her some water.

But, this morning she feels much, much better. Over the "sickies"
feeling. Sounds like it was more of a severe cold.

Sorry, but I am still wearing a mask. Went to CVS and bought a big box
of them.

This flu season has been the worst in nearly a decade according to the
NYTimes. Predictions are that it will soon bypass the 2014-2015 flu
season which was also particularly bad in terms of deaths and
hospitalizations.

Glad to hear it. :-)

Me too. Was getting close to having to go take care of the horses.

Nice pellet smoker would be handy.