Default Time to get ...

.... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 05:41:37 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

Just keep driving south. It is finally warming up down here.

wrote:

... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

Just keep driving south. It is finally warming up down here.

Got back last night from Costa Rica. Warm and wet there. Arrive LAX to
a madhouse and 60degree weather. flash flood warnings for tonight in the
burn areas. May affect my drive home tomorrow over the Grapevine.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 4:41:41 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

They're coming after you, Richard...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1011273001/

On 1/7/2018 6:56 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 4:41:41 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

They're coming after you, Richard...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1011273001/

I can do without the donuts. Don't always get one anyway. I just like
DD coffee. Better than Starbucks and other outlets. The kerug pods are
ok but just don't taste the same.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 1/7/2018 6:56 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 4:41:41 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

They're coming after you, Richard...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1011273001/

I can do without the donuts. Don't always get one anyway. I just like
DD coffee. Better than Starbucks and other outlets. The kerug pods are
ok but just don't taste the same.

Try Mc Cafe Columbian medium dark. It's surprisingly good. At
least I think so.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
I can do without the donuts. Don't always get one anyway. I just like
DD coffee. Better than Starbucks and other outlets. The kerug pods are
ok but just don't taste the same.
Starbucks tastes burnt. My wife likes the Italian style drinks. Especially the ones you say words with *ay* in them about 3 or 4 times..,

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 19:35:07 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/7/2018 6:56 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 4:41:41 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

They're coming after you, Richard...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1011273001/

I can do without the donuts. Don't always get one anyway. I just like
DD coffee. Better than Starbucks and other outlets. The kerug pods are
ok but just don't taste the same.

My old Maryland buddy is a DD guy. When he moved to Bradenton, one of
the requirements was he had to be close to a DD. He has one about a
mile down the street at the entrance to his development, going either
way.

When was the last time you did something for the first time? The Matchmaker General 23 October 5th 12 11:17 PM
It's about time... jps General 3 March 14th 10 07:32 AM
How much time left on the stooges time out? Jim General 28 July 30th 08 01:13 AM
A fun time Shortwave Sportfishing General 9 June 24th 05 01:20 PM
When was the last time...? Scott Vernon ASA 0 August 5th 03 03:22 PM