Default Time to get ...

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 19:35:07 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/7/2018 6:56 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 4:41:41 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

They're coming after you, Richard...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1011273001/

I can do without the donuts. Don't always get one anyway. I just like
DD coffee. Better than Starbucks and other outlets. The kerug pods are
ok but just don't taste the same.

My old Maryland buddy is a DD guy. When he moved to Bradenton, one of
the requirements was he had to be close to a DD. He has one about a
mile down the street at the entrance to his development, going either
way.