Jim Jim is offline

Default How much time left on the stooges time out?

Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing Chuckie's
tolerance for snarkiness.

DK DK is offline

Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.

The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.
Senior Member

On Jul 28, 8:17*pm, DK wrote:
Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.

The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.

Really, what name did he log in under, I don't see wafa there?
Jim Jim is offline

"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.

The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.

I think he took the post down himself. He admitted to having used inferior
equipment on his boat just to save a few bucks and someone caught him. That
conflicts with the image of himself that he trys to project. WAFA

On Jul 28, 9:09*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 28, 8:17 pm, DK wrote:
Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.
The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.

Really, what name did he log in under, I don't see wafa there?

He's "invisible". *Click on his name for more info.

Obsessed?

Get a life guys.
Senior Member

On Jul 28, 9:21*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"DK" wrote in message

Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.

The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.

I think he took the post down himself. He admitted to having used inferior
equipment on his boat just to save a few bucks and someone caught him. That
conflicts with the image of himself that he trys to project. WAFA

Yup, I went and saw some of his posts.. Negative and snarky. I suspect
next time it will be for good and then we will have him all to
ourselves Crap

We should have a pool to see how long he will last. Should we go by
the day, or the hour???

He admitted to having used inferior equipment on his boat just to
save a few bucks and someone caught him

That was not said. " Inferior " was NEVER used in his reply.Get a
grip, you dorks.

No one " caught " anything. One poster answered snarky to HIS reply to
ME...get it right you dorks.
" The story gets wilder on down the line........"
Mis-informed , obsessed, people.......
HK HK is offline

wrote:

He admitted to having used inferior equipment on his boat just to
save a few bucks and someone caught him

That was not said. " Inferior " was NEVER used in his reply.Get a
grip, you dorks.

No one " caught " anything. One poster answered snarky to HIS reply to
ME...get it right you dorks.
" The story gets wilder on down the line........"
Mis-informed , obsessed, people.......

Was this in reference to my suggestion that a poster consider a fuel
flow meter that worked well and was considerably less expensive than the
cream of the crop meters from floscan? I'd recommend the less expensive
meter in a New York minute over the floscan, which I believe to be
grossly overpriced and which got that way because of lack of
competition. I had one of the less expensive units on the original Yo
Ho; it worked just fine, and was easy to install.

I think I removed my post after I was sure the original poster saw it
and another poster reminded me that a number of us had agreed to "wait
and see" if there was any hope of the place becoming an actual boating
discussion board or whether it was going to remain just another outlet
for the Seven Dwarfs.

I also commented on the photos of a poster's nice looking, older
aluminum "lapstrake" boat. That's about it, and the last time I looked,
there were very few new posts that related to boating in serious or
knowledge imparting manner. I don't need help to find a source for
sticky plastic letters with which to name a boat, or how to drill holes
in fiberglass in order to mount stainless steel hardware with a backing
plate of the wrong material.

On Jul 28, 10:08*pm, wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:21*pm, "Jim" wrote:

"DK" wrote in message

m...

Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.

The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.

I think he took the post down himself. He admitted to having used inferior
equipment on his boat just to save a few bucks and someone caught him. That
conflicts with the image of himself that he trys to project. WAFA

Yup, I went and saw some of his posts.. Negative and snarky. I suspect
next time it will be for good and then we will have him all to
ourselves Crap

We should have a pool to see how long he will last. Should we go by
the day, or the hour???

Yeahbut......
You have to remember, this is a guy who claimed he only came back here
to watch the demise of the group, but now posts more bull**** than
anybody. The trouble is, the other to idiots followed him like puppy
dogs.

No more time for this. Maxprop ASA 0 April 2nd 05 08:13 PM
its about time captkeywest ASA 7 February 14th 05 12:24 PM