[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default How much time left on the stooges time out?

On Jul 28, 9:21*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"DK" wrote in message

Jim wrote:
Half the fun of reading over there is watching the stooges testing
Chuckie's tolerance for snarkiness.

The King was back today but at least one post was dumped.

I think he took the post down himself. He admitted to having used inferior
equipment on his boat just to save a few bucks and someone caught him. That
conflicts with the image of himself that he trys to project. WAFA

Yup, I went and saw some of his posts.. Negative and snarky. I suspect
next time it will be for good and then we will have him all to
ourselves Crap

We should have a pool to see how long he will last. Should we go by
the day, or the hour???