justan justan is offline

Default Time to get ...

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 1/7/2018 6:56 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 4:41:41 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... the donuts. Not as bad out there as predicted. Currently the
actual temp is minus 3 degrees. Don't know what the wind chill is.

Truck is on it's second, 10 minute warm up cycle. Time to hit the road.

They're coming after you, Richard...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1011273001/

I can do without the donuts. Don't always get one anyway. I just like
DD coffee. Better than Starbucks and other outlets. The kerug pods are
ok but just don't taste the same.

Try Mc Cafe Columbian medium dark. It's surprisingly good. At
least I think so.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/