Default Is everybody happy with they new tax law

Its Me wrote:
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 9:49:37 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/2/18 2:16 PM, amdx wrote:

Â*Â* Help me, I falling! Another 2.4% and I'll be back to Jan 1 level.

Did your portfolio drop a bit this past week?

I don't know why anyone should complain. The market has been little more
than a giant crap shoot for decades. The value of shares is hardly
traceable to solid earnings, growth in market share, stellar management,
low debt, et cetera. These days, it is speculation, speculation,
speculation, and money churning. We didn't see a serious "correction"
the last few days, but assuredly one is coming...big time. It won't be
pretty.

Thanks, but I'll look to someone else for financial advice.

Depends. Need bankruptcy advice? Maybe Harry.