Default Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year

On Dec 12, 12:13*am, bpuharic wrote:
I'll be traveling for the rest of the year and probably won't be in
here...I know all the rogues and scoundrels will miss me!

Anyhow, Happy Holidays to all, even our resident lunatic Canadian...

AND I promise NOT to be the first to break the new year's resolution
to try and keep this as a boating group.

But this is the last time I'll use proper punctuation...

Best wishes for the holidays to you. I hope you are going somewhere
warm & sunny.
BTW don't worry about breaking any 'improve the newsgroup'
resolution.
The usual agitators will be competing for that honour

On Dec 12, 10:47*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 28209966-5092-4100-80be-348c2c04dd11
@q16g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 12, 12:13*am, bpuharic wrote:
I'll be traveling for the rest of the year and probably won't be in
here...I know all the rogues and scoundrels will miss me!

Anyhow, Happy Holidays to all, even our resident lunatic Canadian...

AND I promise NOT to be the first to break the new year's resolution
to try and keep this as a boating group.

But this is the last time I'll use proper punctuation...

Best wishes for the holidays to you. I hope you are going somewhere
warm & sunny.
BTW *don't worry about breaking any 'improve the newsgroup'
resolution.
The usual agitators will be competing for that honour

As you already have above, Suckling Don the Coward.- Hide quoted text -

Duh! It's not New Years yet, dummy!

On Dec 12, 12:13 am, wrote:
I'll be traveling for the rest of the year and probably won't be in
here...I know all the rogues and scoundrels will miss me!

Anyhow, Happy Holidays to all, even our resident lunatic Canadian...

AND I promise NOT to be the first to break the new year's resolution
to try and keep this as a boating group.

But this is the last time I'll use proper punctuation...

Best wishes for the holidays to you. I hope you are going somewhere
warm& sunny.
BTW don't worry about breaking any 'improve the newsgroup'
resolution.
The usual agitators will be competing for that honour

As you already have above, Suckling Don the Coward.- Hide quoted text -

Duh! It's not New Years yet, dummy!

iLoogy's mommy won't let him drive to Maine.

I wonder what happened to his wife and daughter?

On Dec 12, 12:13 am, wrote:
I'll be traveling for the rest of the year and probably won't be in
here...I know all the rogues and scoundrels will miss me!

Anyhow, Happy Holidays to all, even our resident lunatic Canadian...

AND I promise NOT to be the first to break the new year's resolution
to try and keep this as a boating group.

But this is the last time I'll use proper punctuation...

Best wishes for the holidays to you. I hope you are going somewhere
warm& sunny.
BTW don't worry about breaking any 'improve the newsgroup'
resolution.
The usual agitators will be competing for that honour

As you already have above, Suckling Don the Coward.- Hide quoted text -

Duh! It's not New Years yet, dummy!

iLoogy's mommy won't let him drive to Maine.

I wonder what happened to his wife and daughter?

I wonder what happened to your daughter and her mother?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

In article , dump-on-
says...

On Dec 12, 12:13 am, wrote:
I'll be traveling for the rest of the year and probably won't be in
here...I know all the rogues and scoundrels will miss me!

Anyhow, Happy Holidays to all, even our resident lunatic Canadian...

AND I promise NOT to be the first to break the new year's resolution
to try and keep this as a boating group.

But this is the last time I'll use proper punctuation...

Best wishes for the holidays to you. I hope you are going somewhere
warm& sunny.
BTW don't worry about breaking any 'improve the newsgroup'
resolution.
The usual agitators will be competing for that honour

As you already have above, Suckling Don the Coward.- Hide quoted text -

Duh! It's not New Years yet, dummy!

iLoogy's mommy won't let him drive to Maine.

I wonder what happened to his wife and daughter?

I don't know, I've never had a wife or a daughter. Now, are you willing
to actually for once do what you say you will do, coward? You said I
could come to Huntingtown and you'd meet me in public. Of course, then
when I agreed, you backed down because you are a yellow cowardly fat
piece of garbage.

On Dec 12, 11:39*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 897c9aa9-92bc-48bb-a43c-8e8e693c81d7
@d17g2000yql.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

Then why are you complaining about the actions of others? Are you able
to see into the future or something, Sucking Don the Coward?- Hide quoted text -

As Dr Phil says..... the best indicator of future behaviour is PAST
BEHAVIOUR.

On Dec 12, 12:13 am, wrote:
[...]

As a follower of Dr. Phil, you should heed his advice.
http://i53.tinypic.com/kw10y.jpg

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

In article 8769e98c-c9d9-4613-bac3-446bc695a846@
4g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

Yes, and your past behavior and current behavior is that of a yellow
coward.