Default Doggie update

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 11:22:41 -0500, John H
wrote:

Better yet, try this: http://oi65.tinypic.com/jky9oo.jpg

Pretty girl.

wrote:

Better yet, try this:
http://oi65.tinypic.com/jky9oo.jpg

Pretty girl.

That could be a christmas card.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

Better yet, try this: http://oi65.tinypic.com/jky9oo.jpg

Pretty girl.

Just got back from walking Bronson off leash at Point Pleasant Park. On the way out we talked to a young couple who had a cute little Pointer 7 weeks old. He had his little jacket on as did Bronson. At first glance I thought the little pup was a Chocolate Lab until I saw his paws. Probably a German Pointer. Anyway thay were glad that Bronson is so laid back and didn't intimidate their puppy. A number of people commented on Bronson's markings etc. Still good looking at 11.5 years old.

Wrote in message:

wrote:

Better yet, try this:
http://oi65.tinypic.com/jky9oo.jpg

Pretty girl.

Just got back from walking Bronson off leash at Point Pleasant Park. On
the way out we talked to a young couple who had a cute little Pointer 7
weeks old. He had his little jacket on as did Bronson. At first glance I
thought the little pup was a Chocolate Lab until I saw his paws.
Probably a German Pointer. Anyway thay were glad that Bronson is so laid
back and didn't intimidate their puppy. A number of people commented on
Bronson's markings etc. Still good looking at 11.5 years old.

Our cats looked out the window and saw some crazy dog and owner out walking
and just laughed at the two of them.

Yeah those poor dogs have to **** outside.

Is that why Krause's house smells like a recirculating toilet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H wrote:
Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

Nice!

Smartest Doggie Around? F.O.A.D. General 8 March 21st 13 12:26 AM
Update! tee43 General 22 February 25th 13 05:43 PM
update Paul Oman Boat Building 0 June 20th 08 06:37 PM
Doggie Do? Chuck Gould General 13 May 5th 07 01:42 AM
"26 Again" update FamilySailor ASA 3 August 20th 04 08:44 PM