Default Doggie update

Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:39:38 -0500, John H wrote:

Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

Oh, here's her Christmas photo:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...PkZ6X7SJa45NDI

On 1/1/2018 9:30 AM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:39:38 -0500, John H wrote:

Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

Oh, here's her Christmas photo:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...PkZ6X7SJa45NDI

Link takes me to a page that requires me to sign into my "Google" account.

To the best of my knowledge I don't have a Google account nor do I want one.

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 09:30:41 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:39:38 -0500, John H wrote:

Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

Oh, here's her Christmas photo:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...PkZ6X7SJa45NDI

===

Good news indeed but your photo is not displaying. How's your bionic
foot doing?

---
http://www.avg.com

John H Wrote in message:
Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

 A good lesson to never give up hope. There couldn't be a better
way to start off the new year.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 09:39:23 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/1/2018 9:30 AM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:39:38 -0500, John H wrote:

Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

Oh, here's her Christmas photo:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...PkZ6X7SJa45NDI

Link takes me to a page that requires me to sign into my "Google" account.

To the best of my knowledge I don't have a Google account nor do I want one.

Look in alt.binaries.pictures.misc, at the bottom of the list for 'Kiya Christmas'.

That group sure got populated with crap quickly!

wrote:

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:39:38 -0500, John H wrote:

Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

Oh, here's her Christmas photo:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...PkZ6X7SJa45NDI

===

Good news indeed but your photo is not displaying. How's your bionic
foot doing?

---
http://www.avg.com

Look in alt.binaries.pictures.misc, at the bottom of the list for 'Kiya Christmas'.

That group sure got populated with crap quickly!

Foot is much improved. If I concentrate, I can walk without a limp. There's just a bit of pain right
behind the toes when the foot curls at the end of a step. I took about a half mile walk a couple
days ago. Might be on the golf course before the end of February. Hope so anyway!

Better yet, try this: http://oi65.tinypic.com/jky9oo.jpg

wrote:

Apparently the corner has been turned. At least she's eating much better. Last night she ate half a
can of wet food mixed with about a half cup of her dry food. But, the canned stuff (Merrick) is
costing over $3 a can. May have to go back to prime rib and rotisserie chicken!

She's even gotten her bladder back under control.

I am glad to hear she is getting better. I am still wondering if it
was just something she picked up off the ground and ate.
Both of my labs are/were horrible about that.

It is really true that dog food can cost more than people food when
you get to the designer stuff. "Treats" may actually be the worst.
I am cooking treats for Deuce because they are cheaper and he likes
them better than dog treats. Some of them gave him a skin rash anyway.
(Maro Bones in particular)
Right now he is fond of Gualtny hot dogs, on sale for $1.30 a pound
the other day. I cut them up into 1/4" chunks and carry them in a zip
bag for our run down the power line or through the scrub.

Smartest Doggie Around? F.O.A.D. General 8 March 21st 13 12:26 AM
Update! tee43 General 22 February 25th 13 05:43 PM
update Paul Oman Boat Building 0 June 20th 08 06:37 PM
Doggie Do? Chuck Gould General 13 May 5th 07 01:42 AM
"26 Again" update FamilySailor ASA 3 August 20th 04 08:44 PM