Default #59

I picked up a Kimber Micro 9 Stainless Raptor for no reason other than
it's a very nice gun. I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I picked up a Kimber Micro 9 Stainless Raptor for no reason other than
it's a very nice gun. I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

You turkey. You beat me to it.

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

We just had some arshole youths arrested for using 12 ga flares on some
houses. Luckily none caught fire. Looking at major prison time.
Shooting in to an occupied house is the primary I think.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:40:42 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

We just had some arshole youths arrested for using 12 ga flares on some
houses. Luckily none caught fire. Looking at major prison time.
Shooting in to an occupied house is the primary I think.

Glad they caught 'em. But, if the judges are like some of the ones in Chicago, they'll get two
months probation and be back on the street.

Wrote in message:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

That would burn a nasty hole in a bad guy

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

We just had some arshole youths arrested for using 12 ga flares on some
houses. Luckily none caught fire. Looking at major prison time.
Shooting in to an occupied house is the primary I think.

Glad they caught 'em. But, if the judges are like some of the ones in
Chicago, they'll get two
months probation and be back on the street.

Was the neighborhood homeowners video surveillance cameras that identified
the vehicle.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:15:42 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

===

Reminds me of a funny incident on our first trip to the Caribbean. We
were ghosting along the north coast of the Dominican Republic just
after sunrise. Suddenly we became aware of a 20 something open skiff
rapidly converging our course with three guys onboard. Being just
outside the 12 mile limit, we had no idea why this boat could have any
valid interest in us. With some trepidation I went on deck with a
loaded flare pistol concealed in each pocket in case they tried to
board us. As they got closer they started waving us to the side and
yelling to watch out in broken English. It turned out they had
fishing nets laid out up ahead and were warning us away. I felt a
little foolish about the whole thing but better safe than sorry.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

I think I've posted about this before, but:

My youngest son and I were in the Whaler CC I had at the time and were
returning down the channel in Scituate Harbor. My son was doing
the piloting with me watching him. I looked behind us and saw a
USCG patrol boat approaching with it's lights flashing. They had
decided to do a random boarding of us to check for safety gear, flares, etc.

When they boarded they addressed my son as "Captain" and asked to see
the various safety gear items. One was a brand new flare gun kit that
had never been opened. The Coastie looked at my son and asked him if he
knew how to use it. My son was nervous and said, "Not really, no".

The Coastie turned to me, handed me the kit and said, "Show him, Dad".

wrote:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

===

Reminds me of a funny incident on our first trip to the Caribbean.Â* We
were ghosting along the north coast of the Dominican Republic just
after sunrise.Â* Suddenly we became aware of a 20 something open skiff
rapidly converging our course with three guys onboard.Â* Being just
outside the 12 mile limit, we had no idea why this boat could have any
valid interest in us.Â* With some trepidation I went on deck with a
loaded flare pistol concealed in each pocket in case they tried to
board us.Â* As they got closer they started waving us to the side and
yelling to watch out in broken English.Â* It turned out they had
fishing nets laid out up ahead and were warning us away.Â* I felt a
little foolish about the whole thing but better safe than sorry.

I think I've posted about this before, but:

My youngest son and I were in the Whaler CC I had at the time and were
returning down the channel in Scituate Harbor.Â* My son was doing
the piloting with me watching him.Â* I looked behind us and saw a
USCG patrol boat approaching with it's lights flashing.Â* They had
decided to do a random boarding of us to check for safety gear, flares,
etc.

When they boarded they addressed my son as "Captain" and asked to see
the various safety gear items.Â* One was a brand new flare gun kit that
had never been opened.Â* The Coastie looked at my son and asked him if he
knew how to use it.Â* My son was nervous and said, "Not really, no".

The Coastie turned to me, handed me the kit and said, "Show him, Dad".

The only watercop encounter I ever had was in the Bay when I was out
fishing with a buddy. We were approached to make sure the fish we had
taken aboard were legal. The natural resources cop was a beautiful
blonde girl and my unmarried buddy started hitting on her for her phone
number. He got it. Sadly, seriously, she intercepted some druggies about
a year later and was shot to death.