[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default #59

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:15:42 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.

This is my "boat gun"

https://tinyurl.com/yaxqx96k

===

Reminds me of a funny incident on our first trip to the Caribbean. We
were ghosting along the north coast of the Dominican Republic just
after sunrise. Suddenly we became aware of a 20 something open skiff
rapidly converging our course with three guys onboard. Being just
outside the 12 mile limit, we had no idea why this boat could have any
valid interest in us. With some trepidation I went on deck with a
loaded flare pistol concealed in each pocket in case they tried to
board us. As they got closer they started waving us to the side and
yelling to watch out in broken English. It turned out they had
fishing nets laid out up ahead and were warning us away. I felt a
little foolish about the whole thing but better safe than sorry.

---
http://www.avg.com