Default Crazy Night

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:19:22 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/30/2017 1:06 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 12:26:03 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Curious as to how those south of us experienced this latest storm that
worked up the coast yesterday. We got wacked pretty hard up here.
Many schools are closed, trees and limbs are down all over the place and
power is out for about 93 percent of the affected areas. Ours was out
since about 1 am but had been restored by mid morning. Little Honda
generator to the rescue again to keep the refrigerator cold along with
running a few lights.

It was breezy in SC Saturday, then we had a 70% chance of rain overnight into Sunday. Got up Sunday morning to no rain at all, but plenty of wind all day. The temps dropped as the day went on, then down to 36 degrees last night, with 32 in some outlying areas. By Friday it's back up to 80.

That's colder than anything we've seen up here so far this fall. Maybe
I should cross South Carolina off the "maybe" list. :-)

They say it might get down to 40 inland but we will be 50s at the
crack of dawn. My only problem is the pool is getting cool.

Crazy... Alex[_10_] General 4 March 29th 17 01:06 AM
The best of crazy... Keyser Söze General 3 May 8th 15 03:58 AM
Crazy day Mr. Luddite General 7 February 19th 15 06:11 PM
Quiet night last night... John H.[_5_] General 34 August 2nd 08 12:09 AM
Night Night, my little fishies! Bobsprit ASA 3 January 27th 04 03:03 AM