Default Moto Guzzi Trikes

During WWII. And folks thought Harley Davidson invented them!

http://tinyurl.com/y8ran344
Tim Tim is offline

They need back fenders. I'd like to have one though..

On 10/26/17 10:53 AM, Tim wrote:
They need back fenders. I'd like to have one though..

Cushman used to make a nice trike in the 1940s...seeme perfect for a guy
like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9PqOiy5_U

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:57:37 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/26/17 10:53 AM, Tim wrote:
They need back fenders. I'd like to have one though..

Cushman used to make a nice trike in the 1940s...seeme perfect for a guy
like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9PqOiy5_U

That was meant only for pavement. The Guzzi model was a cross-country trike.

I saw this and thought maybe it was Hillary's hearse:

https://img1.etsystatic.com/028/1/74...42311_in1p.jpg