Default If Moto Guzzi made a boat...

.....then this site would be very appropriate for information:

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi.html

Greg has put together a lot of information.

If Guzzi could put together something like this, you'd think they could make a boat.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-conten...o_resized1.jpg

* While not the first Moto Guzzi three-wheeler we’ve seen here, the Mulo Meccanico differs from the
Ercole in that it offered three-wheel-drive and the ability to quickly add tracks to the rear wheels
for difficult terrain.

Poquito Loco wrote:
....then this site would be very appropriate for information:

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi.html

Greg has put together a lot of information.

If Guzzi could put together something like this, you'd think they could make a boat.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-conten...o_resized1.jpg

* While not the first Moto Guzzi three-wheeler we’ve seen here, the Mulo Meccanico differs from the
Ercole in that it offered three-wheel-drive and the ability to quickly add tracks to the rear wheels
for difficult terrain.

Looks like three "wheel" drive in that photo. Do you think the front
wheel is powered, too? There are small AT mini bikes that are two-wheel
drive.

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:18:44 -0400, Earl wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
....then this site would be very appropriate for information:

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi.html

Greg has put together a lot of information.

If Guzzi could put together something like this, you'd think they could make a boat.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-conten...o_resized1.jpg

* While not the first Moto Guzzi three-wheeler we’ve seen here, the Mulo Meccanico differs from the
Ercole in that it offered three-wheel-drive and the ability to quickly add tracks to the rear wheels
for difficult terrain.

Looks like three "wheel" drive in that photo. Do you think the front
wheel is powered, too? There are small AT mini bikes that are two-wheel
drive.

I don't think so. Moto Guzzi also made a similar vehicle that had wheels on the rear instead of the
tracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwjJuvFOtp4

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:39:55 -0400, wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
....then this site would be very appropriate for information:

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi.html

Greg has put together a lot of information.

If Guzzi could put together something like this, you'd think they could make a boat.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-conten...o_resized1.jpg

* While not the first Moto Guzzi three-wheeler we’ve seen here, the Mulo Meccanico differs from the
Ercole in that it offered three-wheel-drive and the ability to quickly add tracks to the rear wheels
for difficult terrain.

Looks like three "wheel" drive in that photo. Do you think the front
wheel is powered, too? There are small AT mini bikes that are two-wheel
drive.

I don't think so. Moto Guzzi also made a similar vehicle that had wheels on the rear instead of the
tracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwjJuvFOtp4

Trikes are really pretty popular these days. I guess they were on the
leading edge back then.

The VM conversion was all the rage in the 60s and 70s. I have seen
totally custom trikes with V-8s. That is scary

One of the fears is that Congress will decide that those things are close enough to autos to follow
the safety requirements of autos. This thing is getting pretty close to being an automobile.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/atta...anyone-rex.jpg
Tim Tim is offline

Poquito Loco wrote:

....then this site would be very appropriate for information:

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi.html

Greg has put together a lot of information.

If Guzzi could put together something like this, you'd think they could make a boat.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-conten...o_resized1.jpg

* While not the first Moto Guzzi three-wheeler we’ve seen here, the Mulo Meccanico differs from the

Ercole in that it offered three-wheel-drive and the ability to quickly add tracks to the rear wheels

for difficult terrain.

Looks like three "wheel" drive in that photo. Do you think the front

wheel is powered, too? There are small AT mini bikes that are two-wheel

drive.

I don't think so. Moto Guzzi also made a similar vehicle that had wheels on the rear instead of the

tracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwjJuvFOtp4

I'm sure it was an option, but there was an enclosed cab model too!

http://www.bellinaclassicmotors.com/...ole-500cc.html

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:29:06 -0400, Poquito Loco
wrote:

One of the fears is that Congress will decide that those things are close enough to autos to follow
the safety requirements of autos. This thing is getting pretty close to being an automobile.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/atta...anyone-rex.jpg

===

Can you buy one like that or is it purely custom?
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:10:03 AM UTC-7, John H. wrote:

If Guzzi could put together something like this, you'd think they could make a boat.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-conten...o_resized1.jpg

Id seriously thought of taking my semi-v jon boat and mounting a v7 in it. I was going to shroud the engine, and then mount a 55a. VW bug alternator on top of the engine and do riddance of the 15a Marelli generator. Thus allowing me to use an electric fan to cool the engine.

Then get rescue a 'trash pump' from a clapped out PWC, hook it up to a steering stick and have at it.

http://jet-jon.com/yahoo_site_admin/...g.21132802.JPG

Hopefully this would be the end result... sort of (skip vid to 1:01)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFVqSr4dv4

Poquito Loco wrote:
....then this site would be very appropriate for information:

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi.html

Greg has put together a lot of information.

If Guzzi could put together something like this, you'd think they could make a boat.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-conten...o_resized1.jpg

* While not the first Moto Guzzi three-wheeler we’ve seen here, the Mulo Meccanico differs from the
Ercole in that it offered three-wheel-drive and the ability to quickly add tracks to the rear wheels
for difficult terrain.

Looks like three "wheel" drive in that photo. Do you think the front
wheel is powered, too? There are small AT mini bikes that are two-wheel
drive.

I don't think so. Moto Guzzi also made a similar vehicle that had wheels on the rear instead of the
tracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwjJuvFOtp4

That looks wider but it could be designed that way to handle the bed.

wrote:

One of the fears is that Congress will decide that those things are close enough to autos to follow
the safety requirements of autos. This thing is getting pretty close to being an automobile.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/atta...anyone-rex.jpg

===

Can you buy one like that or is it purely custom?

They are available for sale but big bucks...

http://www.campagnamotors.com/

These are much cheaper and look like more fun...

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/?redirect=false

wrote:

One of the fears is that Congress will decide that those things are
close enough to autos to follow
the safety requirements of autos. This thing is getting pretty close
to being an automobile.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/atta...anyone-rex.jpg

===

Can you buy one like that or is it purely custom?

They are available for sale but big bucks...

http://www.campagnamotors.com/

These are much cheaper and look like more fun...

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/?redirect=false

Yes, she does.

Our buddy at his last moto... F.O.A.D. General 10 April 22nd 13 04:59 PM
Next year's Moto Guzzi Rally... GuzzisRule General 12 January 2nd 13 11:21 PM
You know you have it made as a boat owner! Joe ASA 6 May 21st 07 11:04 PM
I know who made Joe's boat! Joe ASA 1 March 26th 05 08:28 PM
self made sail boat joe General 8 August 21st 04 11:04 PM