joe

Default self made sail boat

Hi

does anybody of you make a sail boat by himself? I'd like to do it but I
have no idea on where to go (maybe in Internet) to find the howto.

Can you help me?

bye
joe

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:15:27 GMT, "joe" wrote:

Hi

does anybody of you make a sail boat by himself? I'd like to do it but I
have no idea on where to go (maybe in Internet) to find the howto.

Can you help me?

bye
joe

Try rec.boats.building

Mark E. Williams

"joe" wrote in
:

Hi

does anybody of you make a sail boat by himself? I'd like to do it but
I have no idea on where to go (maybe in Internet) to find the howto.

Can you help me?

bye
joe

try here
http://www.stevproj.com/

there is even a slide show on making one of theirs,'

--
-=The answer is simple...send pretzels to the Whitehouse!=-
MonteP
Parallax

wrote in message ...
"joe" wrote in
:

Hi

does anybody of you make a sail boat by himself? I'd like to do it but
I have no idea on where to go (maybe in Internet) to find the howto.

Can you help me?

bye
joe

try here
http://www.stevproj.com/

there is even a slide show on making one of theirs,'

For a small sailboat, I reccomend the Stevenson projects "Minicup".
They are 12' long and sail very well capable of carrying two adults.
I just finished making two of them for my kids and am trying to get
pics for a web site on doing it. This project was a lot of fun.
The Stevenson projects page also has plans for larger boats.

David OHara
joe

Thanks to all.
I'm writing from Italy.

I've seen the Stevenson Project and it seems very well. Now I have to find a
house where I can put it in practice (I'm living in a single room so it is
diffcult for me to find space to build a boat...)

joe

"Andy Champ" ha scritto nel messaggio

Parallax wrote:

wrote in message

For a small sailboat, I reccomend the Stevenson projects "Minicup".
They are 12' long and sail very well capable of carrying two adults.
I just finished making two of them for my kids and am trying to get
pics for a web site on doing it. This project was a lot of fun.
The Stevenson projects page also has plans for larger boats.

David OHara

Funny, I'd have suggested the Mirror Dinghy. Or maybe an Optimist.
Might be country specific - Joe, where are you, roughly?

Andy

d parker

http://www.bruceroberts.com/public/HTML/catalogs.htm

These guys have been around for years and have had some very successful
designs in the cruising world.

DP
"joe" wrote in message
Hi

does anybody of you make a sail boat by himself? I'd like to do it but I
have no idea on where to go (maybe in Internet) to find the howto.

Can you help me?

bye
joe

Brent Geery

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:13:13 GMT, "joe" wrote:

Thanks to all.
I'm writing from Italy.

I've seen the Stevenson Project and it seems very well. Now I have to find a
house where I can put it in practice (I'm living in a single room so it is
diffcult for me to find space to build a boat...)

Space you can rent. Take a look at the origami boat building system.
Cheap, simple, and the fastest method of getting a solid boat in the
water. see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/origamiboats/

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org
Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films
Jens Mogensen

Hi David

The Minicup looks as a fun project for the winther.
What do you estimate material cost to be ?

Kind regards
Jens / Denmark

"Parallax" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
wrote in message

"joe" wrote in
:

Hi

does anybody of you make a sail boat by himself? I'd like to do it but
I have no idea on where to go (maybe in Internet) to find the howto.

Can you help me?

bye
joe

try here
http://www.stevproj.com/

there is even a slide show on making one of theirs,'

For a small sailboat, I reccomend the Stevenson projects "Minicup".
They are 12' long and sail very well capable of carrying two adults.
I just finished making two of them for my kids and am trying to get
pics for a web site on doing it. This project was a lot of fun.
The Stevenson projects page also has plans for larger boats.

David OHara

---
Udgående mail er tjekket, og fri for kendte virus.

Fiberglass vs plastic bb General 74 March 15th 11 07:53 PM
I was a Mac26X owner EdGordonRN ASA 119 April 22nd 04 04:58 AM
I need your advice for a new boat Kharlosan Cruising 24 November 19th 03 09:27 AM