Default Next year's Moto Guzzi Rally...

....will be held in Canada! The Moto Guzzi National Owners Club has a 'national' rally every year, in
different places. Next years will be in Lavigne, Ontario, Canada.

I know many of you will want to come, so here's the rally flier:

http://www.ontarioguzziriders.com/20...nal_rally.html

See ya there!
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 31, 12:43*pm, GuzzisRule wrote:
...will be held in Canada! The Moto Guzzi National Owners Club has a 'national' rally every year, in
different places. Next years will be in Lavigne, Ontario, Canada.

I know many of you will want to come, so here's the rally flier:

http://www.ontarioguzziriders.com/20...nal_rally.html

See ya there!

You going? I guess you need to meet Frank again...

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 13:43:17 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

...will be held in Canada! The Moto Guzzi National Owners Club has a 'national' rally every year, in
different places. Next years will be in Lavigne, Ontario, Canada.

===

Nice place. I was on Lake Ni****ing sometime back in the early 60s
and remember it as being very wild and unspoiled. Hopefully it still
is. We took an old steamboat out of North Bay, across the lake and
down into the French River. There was nothing on the river but fish
camps, and the steamboat was the only way in or out other than flying
a small float plane.

wrote:

...will be held in Canada! The Moto Guzzi National Owners Club has a 'national' rally every year, in

different places. Next years will be in Lavigne, Ontario, Canada.

===

Nice place. I was on Lake Ni****ing sometime back in the early 60s

and remember it as being very wild and unspoiled. Hopefully it still

is. We took an old steamboat out of North Bay, across the lake and

down into the French River. There was nothing on the river but fish

camps, and the steamboat was the only way in or out other than flying

a small float plane.

Thanks to some kind Canadian neighbors who took me camping as a kid

after my father died I have nice childhood memories from Killbear

Provincial Park on Parry Sound of boating on Georgian bay, smallmouth

bass, and wild blueberries. There were also some great northern pike

lakes just off the road up towards Chapleau (129).

That's where the 1st Sandpiper 565 rendezvous was held in 2005.
I debated with myself long and hard whether to trailer my mini cruiser sailboat all the way up there.... backing out at the last minute.
All I had to pull it with at that time was my 1995 Plymouth Voyager and I was still using the original trailer it came with.

On Dec 31 2012, 1:43*pm, GuzzisRule wrote:
...will be held in Canada! The Moto Guzzi National Owners Club has a 'national' rally every year, in
different places. Next years will be in Lavigne, Ontario, Canada.

I know many of you will want to come, so here's the rally flier:

http://www.ontarioguzziriders.com/20...nal_rally.html

See ya there!

Ill be sure to post your picture to the Customs Agents as a terrorist
threat........

Im on a first name basis with several having crossed at Detroit for 8
years.

Ill add Buffalo to that as well......

Good luck.....Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 4:44:28 AM UTC-4, *e#c wrote:
On Dec 31 2012, 1:43*pm, GuzzisRule wrote:

...will be held in Canada! The Moto Guzzi National Owners Club has a 'national' rally every year, in

different places. Next years will be in Lavigne, Ontario, Canada.

I know many of you will want to come, so here's the rally flier:

http://www.ontarioguzziriders.com/20...nal_rally.html

See ya there!

Ill be sure to post your picture to the Customs Agents as a terrorist

threat........

Im on a first name basis with several having crossed at Detroit for 8

years.

Ill add Buffalo to that as well......

Good luck.....Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Better save this post Johnny...maybe take a printed copy with headers with you when you cross over. Our border agents would not like to be lied too.....even if it's someone they know by name.

wrote:
[...]

Canada denies entry to racists like herring?

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:41:30 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Dec 31, 12:43*pm, GuzzisRule wrote:
...will be held in Canada! The Moto Guzzi National Owners Club has a 'national' rally every year, in
different places. Next years will be in Lavigne, Ontario, Canada.

I know many of you will want to come, so here's the rally flier:

http://www.ontarioguzziriders.com/20...nal_rally.html

See ya there!

You going? I guess you need to meet Frank again...

Maybe I'll see if Frank's going. If he is, maybe I'll come visit you for a free venison dinner
instead!

Was that a memorial service a or a pep rally? Lil Abner General 3 January 14th 11 06:16 PM
20,000 attend rally Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 14th 08 12:28 AM
Liberals Rally Around Bush Gilligan ASA 133 October 1st 06 11:16 PM
Tsuami - Around the World Rally G&G ASA 24 January 12th 05 12:22 PM
Bush Booed at GOP Rally! Tuuk General 0 February 23rd 04 01:35 PM