G&G

Default Tsuami - Around the World Rally

Our friends were on the beach. Their sailboat is Tahlequah.
Check out:
www.yachtaragorn.com/Thailand.htm

Incredible.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
G&G wrote:
Our friends were on the beach. Their sailboat is Tahlequah.
Check out:
www.yachtaragorn.com/Thailand.htm

Incredible.

Wow... that's amazing.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Joe

Pretty awesome story.
How old is ED G?

He said something I find interesting. When close to drowning he felt at
peace. Once I almost drowned and felt the same way.
You just think...... well how long is this going to take, your almost
rational and calm, time slows down and you have no fear of it.

IMO if your going to be killed, drowning has to be one of the best
ways to go.

I wish them both luck.

Joe

Lonny Bruce

"drowning has to be one of the best ways to go. "

Perhaps we can get Neal to try it sometime.

Lonny
--
Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Pretty awesome story.
How old is ED G?

He said something I find interesting. When close to drowning he felt at
peace. Once I almost drowned and felt the same way.
You just think...... well how long is this going to take, your almost
rational and calm, time slows down and you have no fear of it.

IMO if your going to be killed, drowning has to be one of the best
ways to go.

I wish them both luck.

Joe

Scott Vernon

"Lonny Bruce" wrote ...

Perhaps we can get Neal to try it sometime.

What, sailing?

Capt. Neal®

And, I suppose you thank your lucky stars every day that
it happened just so you would have someone on the group
whose brain function is similar to your own.

CN

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Pretty awesome story.
How old is ED G?

He said something I find interesting. When close to drowning he felt at
peace. Once I almost drowned and felt the same way.
You just think...... well how long is this going to take, your almost
rational and calm, time slows down and you have no fear of it.

IMO if your going to be killed, drowning has to be one of the best
ways to go.

I wish them both luck.

Joe

Capt. Neal®

I never feel alone when I have you to think about being
a deserving recipient of one of my free trips to the Moon. . .

"katysails" in message ...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Pretty awesome story.
How old is ED G?

He said something I find interesting. When close to drowning he felt
at
peace. Once I almost drowned and felt the same way.
You just think...... well how long is this going to take, your almost
rational and calm, time slows down and you have no fear of it.

IMO if your going to be killed, drowning has to be one of the best
ways to go.

I wish them both luck.

Joe

Leave it to the Americans... Don White General 79 December 15th 04 07:36 PM
The 26th Thames Traditional Boat Rally at Henley-on-Thames, England Mike Phillips Cruising 0 July 2nd 04 01:09 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM