katysails

No, quite frankly I was glad that someone in your from your afternoon play
group came to post so you wouldn't feel so alone...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
And, I suppose you thank your lucky stars every day that
it happened just so you would have someone on the group
whose brain function is similar to your own.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
I thought he had but someone saved him when only 3/4 of the brain cells
had
died...

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
"drowning has to be one of the best ways to go. "

Perhaps we can get Neal to try it sometime.

Lonny
--
Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Pretty awesome story.
How old is ED G?

He said something I find interesting. When close to drowning he felt
at
peace. Once I almost drowned and felt the same way.
You just think...... well how long is this going to take, your almost
rational and calm, time slows down and you have no fear of it.

IMO if your going to be killed, drowning has to be one of the best
ways to go.

I wish them both luck.

Joe