Default Moto Guzzi making news

I wouldn't want one, but it's definitely newsworthy in style alone.

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/mot...lying-fortress

Batman should have waited a few years.
Tim Tim is offline

I think the red should have been replaced with light chrome accents. I'd love to have one though. Some 94 hp. there, John.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 07:52:21 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I think the red should have been replaced with light chrome accents. I'd love to have one though. Some 94 hp. there, John.

Yup, lots of HP, but it's still ugly.

My measely 67 HP in the Mille GT takes me as fast as I want to go, even with Sandy and camping gear
on the back!

On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 06:53:51 -0400, Poquito Loco wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 07:52:21 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I think the red should have been replaced with light chrome accents. I'd love to have one though. Some 94 hp. there, John.

Yup, lots of HP, but it's still ugly.

My measely 67 HP in the Mille GT takes me as fast as I want to go, even with Sandy and camping gear
on the back!

BTW, Tim, here is a great site for quickie motorcycle specs:

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...00_gt%2087.htm

Tim Tim is offline

6:16 AMPoquito Loco
BTW, Tim, here is a great site for quickie motorcycle specs:

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...00_gt%2087.htm

Oh yes, John. I Go to that site regurlarly when I need specs on about any bike out there.