Default Virginia Moto Guzzi Rally

This is the t-shirt from the last rally. Read carefully.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/P1010729.jpg

They really are!

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 08:04:22 -0400 (EDT), fire man wrote:

Keine Keyserscheiße Wrote in message:
This is the t-shirt from the last rally. Read carefully.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/P1010729.jpg

They really are!

Even more than thatItalian power bike that rhimes with Dukakis?

Yup. These things don't like being kept in a basement!
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!

On 4/8/16 8:11 AM, Keine Keyserschei�e wrote:
On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 08:04:22 -0400 (EDT), fire man wrote:

Keine Keyserscheiße Wrote in message:
This is the t-shirt from the last rally. Read carefully.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/P1010729.jpg

They really are!

Even more than thatItalian power bike that rhimes with Dukakis?

Yup. These things don't like being kept in a basement!
--

Your Fla buddy is a dimwit...he doesn't know which syllable matters in a
rhyme or that the preferred spelling is not rhime. Yep...socially

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 10:01:44 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 4/8/16 8:11 AM, Keine Keyserschei?e wrote:
On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 08:04:22 -0400 (EDT), fire man wrote:

Keine Keyserscheiße Wrote in message:
This is the t-shirt from the last rally. Read carefully.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/P1010729.jpg

They really are!

Even more than thatItalian power bike that rhimes with Dukakis?

Yup. These things don't like being kept in a basement!
--

Your Fla buddy is a dimwit...he doesn't know which syllable matters in a
rhyme or that the preferred spelling is not rhime. Yep...socially
promoted out of high school and into the navy.

I'm sure your correction makes him feel really bad.

Makes me think of a song we used to sing when marching past another platoon:

Howdja, oh Howdja,
Howdja like to bite my ass!

It's a shame your high-falutin' liberal arts education didn't endow you with some
social skills. Probably be much better to be 'socially promoted' than to be totally
devoid of sociability, eh?

On 4/8/16 10:30 AM, Keine Keyserschei�e wrote:
[...]

I have lots of social skills, but they mostly are wasted here. I only
insult those who insult me, and I'm not that active, because I don't
read the posts of most of the right-wing assholes here.

On Fri, 08 Apr 2016 10:30:53 -0400, Keine Keyserscheiße
wrote:

It's a shame your high-falutin' liberal arts education didn't endow you with some
social skills. Probably be much better to be 'socially promoted' than to be totally
devoid of sociability, eh?

===

Harry's just a bitter old has been wannabe. There's no cure and he'll
no doubt die that way.

On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 12:03:42 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You're insulted because you've insulted others. And keep in mind you can't technically "waste" what you don't use or don't have.

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 12:03:39 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

I have lots of social skills, but they mostly are wasted here. I only
insult those who insult me, and I'm not that active, because I don't
read the posts of most of the right-wing assholes here.

What a laugh. More Keyserscheiße!

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 12:02:42 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

[...]

True.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!