Default Simple Home Remedy #1

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 19:08:54 -0400, John H
wrote:

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

Or just learn how to use your knife ;-)

First tip, keep your fingers tucked under and let the wide part of the
blade ride on your knuckles.

wrote:

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

Or just learn how to use your knife ;-)

First tip, keep your fingers tucked under and let the wide part of the
blade ride on your knuckles.

This is highly amusing...you have to give cooking instructions to Johnny Child?

wrote:

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

Or just learn how to use your knife ;-)

First tip, keep your fingers tucked under and let the wide part of the
blade ride on your knuckles.

This is highly amusing...you have to give cooking instructions to Johnny Child?

I was more interested in the people who think cooking is girl's work
and do not have a clue about the process.

wrote:

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

Or just learn how to use your knife ;-)

First tip, keep your fingers tucked under and let the wide part of the
blade ride on your knuckles.

This is highly amusing...you have to give cooking instructions to Johnny Child?

I'm always open to learning something new about cooking! Normally I do about 95% of the cooking
here. But with my foot the way it's been my wife has had to step in. She's learning it's not all
that easy a job! It's a good exercise in mental PERT!

wrote:

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

Or just learn how to use your knife ;-)

First tip, keep your fingers tucked under and let the wide part of the
blade ride on your knuckles.

This is highly amusing...you have to give cooking instructions to Johnny Child?

I'm always open to learning something new about cooking! Normally I do about 95% of the cooking
here. But with my foot the way it's been my wife has had to step in. She's learning it's not all
that easy a job! It's a good exercise in mental PERT!

There are a few of those TV cooking guys who do pretty knife work.
Jeff Smith (Frugal Gourmet) was a great knife guy. I learned lots of
things from watching that show. Too bad he was a pervert ;-)
I have some Zwillings that even Harry would be proud to have.

wrote:

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

Or just learn how to use your knife ;-)

First tip, keep your fingers tucked under and let the wide part of the
blade ride on your knuckles.

This is highly amusing...you have to give cooking instructions to Johnny Child?

I'm always open to learning something new about cooking! Normally I do about 95% of the cooking
here. But with my foot the way it's been my wife has had to step in. She's learning it's not all
that easy a job! It's a good exercise in mental PERT!

There are a few of those TV cooking guys who do pretty knife work.
Jeff Smith (Frugal Gourmet) was a great knife guy. I learned lots of
things from watching that show. Too bad he was a pervert ;-)
I have some Zwillings that even Harry would be proud to have.

My cheap Zwilling Five Stars have served well for many years. But, I'm sure Harry would look down
his nose at anything less than a set of Michel Bras knives to go in that fantastically perfect
kitchen of his.

After all, a guy did spend a whole day in his garage unpacking the cabinets. I suppose they were
packed in some very expensive cardboard also.

wrote:

TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU
CHOP.

Or just learn how to use your knife ;-)

First tip, keep your fingers tucked under and let the wide part of the
blade ride on your knuckles.

This is highly amusing...you have to give cooking instructions to Johnny Child?

I'm always open to learning something new about cooking! Normally I do about 95% of the cooking
here. But with my foot the way it's been my wife has had to step in. She's learning it's not all
that easy a job! It's a good exercise in mental PERT!

There are a few of those TV cooking guys who do pretty knife work.
Jeff Smith (Frugal Gourmet) was a great knife guy. I learned lots of
things from watching that show. Too bad he was a pervert ;-)
I have some Zwillings that even Harry would be proud to have.

Zwilling is a knife brand, eh? I have a nice set of kitchen knives I
use. They weren't that expensive. I do keep them sharp. My favorite is a
santoku I use on veggies. When we lived in the Jax area, I found an
itinerant knife sharpening guy who visited his restaurant customers in
his van. I stopped him once and he gave me his cell phone number so that
I could call and find out where he'd be on a given day. I'd take all my
knives in and while I was having lunch in his client's restaurant, he'd
do a great job on my knives.

wrote:

[...]

Most likely the same cardboard company that made the box his CZ came in.

My old Home Sweet Home CVA-62 - 026220.jpg Mike[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 September 8th 08 02:51 AM
Simple Home Remedies John H. General 1 December 31st 07 01:53 PM
Free to good home. Or any home. [email protected] General 1 November 16th 05 01:26 PM
Free to good home. Or any home. John H. General 1 November 15th 05 01:45 PM