Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default merck quits council

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 08:56:28 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Monday, 14 August 2017 11:27:55 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/14/17 10:25 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/14/17 10:15 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Sze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

YOU'RE fired. I wish.

If you fired me, you'd only have Don to respond to your inanities.

...and I don't suffer fools gladly!

You don't smile when you look in your mirror?

Palin quits...again X ` Man General 42 October 9th 11 08:49 PM
Quits Again jps General 0 June 22nd 11 04:32 PM
Charleston County (SC) council responds... Larry Cruising 2 May 13th 09 04:06 AM
American Boating & Yacht Council Standards, new or older for 1/16 the price ? Courtney Thomas Boat Building 2 August 13th 06 05:32 PM
Volvo 4.3 Suddenly Quits Patrick Johnson General 8 July 30th 06 06:47 PM