BoatBanter.com

-   -   merck quits council (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/175607-merck-quits-council.html)

Keyser Söze August 14th 17 03:11 PM

merck quits council

Merck & Co.’s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump’s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying “America’s leaders must honor our
fundamental values” by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Keyser Soze August 14th 17 03:21 PM

merck quits council

On 8/14/17 10:15 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

Keyser Soze August 14th 17 03:27 PM

merck quits council

On 8/14/17 10:25 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/14/17 10:15 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

YOU'RE fired. I wish.

If you fired me, you'd only have Don to respond to your inanities.

True North[_2_] August 14th 17 04:56 PM

merck quits council

On Monday, 14 August 2017 11:27:55 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/14/17 10:25 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/14/17 10:15 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

YOU'RE fired. I wish.

If you fired me, you'd only have Don to respond to your inanities.

....and I don't suffer fools gladly!

John H[_2_] August 15th 17 07:11 PM

merck quits council

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

YOU'RE fired. I wish.

If you fired me, you'd only have Don to respond to your inanities.

...and I don't suffer fools gladly!

You don't smile when you look in your mirror?

True North[_2_] August 15th 17 08:03 PM

merck quits council

On Tuesday, 15 August 2017 15:11:31 UTC-3, John H wrote:
[...]

Back from another hillbilly festival and twice as ugly as when you left.
Y'all should be banned from attending for your own good.

Keyser Soze August 15th 17 08:05 PM

merck quits council

On 8/15/17 3:03 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

My guess is that Herring the Racist was in Charlottesville,
demonstrating for the klan and the alt-righties and the neo-nazis. They
are attuned to each other's politics.

True North[_2_] August 15th 17 08:12 PM

merck quits council

On Tuesday, 15 August 2017 16:05:12 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't surprise me a bit considering his posts over the years.

John H[_2_] August 15th 17 09:23 PM

merck quits council

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

YOU'RE fired. I wish.

If you fired me, you'd only have Don to respond to your inanities.

...and I don't suffer fools gladly!

You don't smile when you look in your mirror?

Back from another hillbilly festival and twice as ugly as when you left.
Y'all should be banned from attending for your own good.

Don White, you missed the question. Weren't you the one calling names?

Oh, and the music hasn't started yet. The Gettysburg Festival starts on Thursday. In order to get
the best camping sites, we have to reserve them for the whole week. But, I have golf on Wednesday,
so I come home to mow the lawn on Tuesday. Now, how's that for a very nice answer to a unusually
ugly comment?

John H[_2_] August 15th 17 09:41 PM

merck quits council

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:

[...]

I stand corrected. I should have said 'typically' instead of 'unusually'.