Default merck quits council

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 August 2017 15:11:31 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 08:56:28 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Monday, 14 August 2017 11:27:55 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/14/17 10:25 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/14/17 10:15 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

YOU'RE fired. I wish.

If you fired me, you'd only have Don to respond to your inanities.

...and I don't suffer fools gladly!

You don't smile when you look in your mirror?

Back from another hillbilly festival and twice as ugly as when you left.
Y'all should be banned from attending for your own good.

WTF does that mean, dummy?

wrote:

[...]

My guess is that Herring the Racist was in Charlottesville,
demonstrating for the klan and the alt-righties and the neo-nazis.
They are attuned to each other's politics.

You were never a good guesser. You have always been a great liar, tax
cheat, and overall a-hole.

On Tuesday, 15 August 2017 21:17:50 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
[...]

Huh?
Ask Margaret to explain it to you. I'm sure she's used to your dumb questions.

wrote:

[...]

Harry's sore that the klan left Maryland on a road trip and didnt
take baldy with them.

You give cover to Klansmen and Nazis who support your favorite
president. There's not much else that needs to be said about you, dirtbag.

True North wrote:
[...]

She sold the company, remember?

Palin quits...again X ` Man General 42 October 9th 11 08:49 PM
Quits Again jps General 0 June 22nd 11 04:32 PM
Charleston County (SC) council responds... Larry Cruising 2 May 13th 09 04:06 AM
American Boating & Yacht Council Standards, new or older for 1/16 the price ? Courtney Thomas Boat Building 2 August 13th 06 05:32 PM
Volvo 4.3 Suddenly Quits Patrick Johnson General 8 July 30th 06 06:47 PM