Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 03:12 AM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 16,348
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."

  #2   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 03:49 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 316
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."


Perfect!

  #3   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 01:16 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 16,348
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

Aug 11Alex
- hide quoted text -
Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this.....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."


Perfect!
----

I can't believe the technology that's out there. Mind boggling!
  #4   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 01:31 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2015
Posts: 4,708
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."


Trump. the big American fatboy with the bad haircut, is making everyone
with a working brain nervous. But, of course, you and yours think he is
terrific.
  #5   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 01:39 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 16,348
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

I don't think he's terrific but it's interesting to watch him make your life miserable.😩


  #6   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 01:41 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2015
Posts: 4,708
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On 8/12/17 8:39 AM, Tim wrote:
I don't think he's terrific but it's interesting to watch him make your life miserable.😩



If you are referring to Trump, he isn't making my life miserable. He is,
however, endangering the country and the world. I suppose the bright
side is that if he causes a nuclear war, it is unlikely anyone would
bother to target the area where you live, since there is nothing there.
  #7   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 01:41 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,517
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this.....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."


Trump. the big American fatboy with the bad haircut, is making everyone
with a working brain nervous. But, of course, you and yours think he is
terrific.


We think he is as terrific as we think you are. You're so much alike, all you need is a yellow wig to cover that big bald spot.
  #8   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 01:49 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 16,348
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

Keyser Soze
On 8/12/17 8:39 AM, Tim wrote:
I don't think he's terrific but it's interesting to watch him make your life miserable.😩



If you are referring to Trump, he isn't making my life miserable. He is,
however, endangering the country and the world. I suppose the bright
side is that if he causes a nuclear war, it is unlikely anyone would
bother to target the area where you live, since there is nothing there.
....

Only thing here in my area is peace and quiet. Well, and run away Madigan taxes. I guess we can't have it all.
  #9   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 02:15 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2015
Posts: 4,708
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On 8/12/17 9:02 AM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."


Trump. the big American fatboy with the bad haircut, is making everyone
with a working brain nervous. But, of course, you and yours think he is
terrific.


We think he is as terrific as we think you are. You're so much alike, all you need is a yellow wig to cover that big bald spot.


Ouch!


No ouch here, ****-for-brains. Herring is pretty much filtered out on
all of my devices, so I don't see 99% of his TDC posts. I should filter
you and a couple more of your right-wing trashmeisters, and may well do
so when I get around to it. Then what, for you and yours? Judging by the
lack of responses to most of your posts, hardly anyone reads your
schoolboy insults. I suppose that no matter what, your homeboy, Luddite,
will think you are...clever.
  #10   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 02:17 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2015
Posts: 4,708
Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On 8/12/17 9:15 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/12/17 9:02 AM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read
this....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all
the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A
new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your
radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been
absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your
Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will
automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat
for the 2020 election."


Trump. the big American fatboy with the bad haircut, is making everyone
with a working brain nervous. But, of course, you and yours think he is
terrific.

We think he is as terrific as we think you are. You're so much alike,
all you need is a yellow wig to cover that big bald spot.


Ouch!


No ouch here, ****-for-brains. Herring is pretty much filtered out on
all of my devices, so I don't see 99% of his TDC posts. I should filter
you and a couple more of your right-wing trashmeisters, and may well do
so when I get around to it. Then what, for you and yours? Judging by the
lack of responses to most of your posts, hardly anyone reads your
schoolboy insults. I suppose that no matter what, your homeboy, Luddite,
will think you are...clever.


Oh, I forgot...I'm not bald, but my hair is thin on the top. Even that
that, my hair is more robust than Herring's lack of real teeth, bad
hearing, and coke bottle thick glasses. There you go, a bit of tit for
tat. You know what a tit is, right? I mean, you must have seen a picture
of one at sometime in your miserable right-wing life, eh?


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Done with Facebook Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 29 August 12th 17 12:32 AM
Another reason why Facebook is better than... X ` Man[_3_] General 2 July 12th 12 01:20 AM
Found on facebook RtW[_4_] Tall Ship Photos 14 June 7th 12 07:56 PM
Let's do Facebook together Harryk General 22 July 22nd 11 05:06 PM
Let's do Facebook together Harryk Cruising 5 July 22nd 11 02:47 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017