Default Another reason why Facebook is better than...

....rec.boats on usenet. This week, yet another pal from my high school
days "discovered me," and we've already been on the phone a couple of
times, swapping life stories. Another buddy who will be at the 2012 New
Haven Pizza Tour.

On 7/11/2012 3:36 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...rec.boats on usenet. This week, yet another pal from my high school
days "discovered me," and we've already been on the phone a couple of
times, swapping life stories. Another buddy who will be at the 2012 New
Haven Pizza Tour.

A bunch of fat old guys hitting the pizza joints. Sounds exciting.

X ` Man wrote:
...rec.boats on usenet. This week, yet another pal from my high school
days "discovered me," and we've already been on the phone a couple of
times, swapping life stories. Another buddy who will be at the 2012
New Haven Pizza Tour.

You should hope he doesn't Google your name first...

Found on facebook RtW[_4_] Tall Ship Photos 14 June 7th 12 07:56 PM
Blocking on Facebook? Oscar General 18 May 5th 12 08:26 PM
Let's do Facebook together Harryk General 22 July 22nd 11 05:06 PM
Let's do Facebook together Harryk Cruising 5 July 22nd 11 02:47 PM
Facebook up and running Harryk General 4 July 18th 11 07:29 PM