posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Let's do Facebook together

Please join my Facebook Group. I love to chit chat and once we get My
Facebook Group up and running we can start a Twitter account and Tweet
each other. We will be a bunch of Tweeter. (Snerk and Giggle)

On Jul 22, 8:52*am, Harryk wrote:
Please join my Facebook Group. *I love to chit chat and once we get My
Facebook Group up and running we can start a Twitter account and Tweet
each other. *We will be a bunch of Tweeter. *(Snerk and Giggle)

Tweet this...SpooferBoy!

On 7/22/11 8:15 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 22, 8:52 am, wrote:
Please join my Facebook Group. I love to chit chat and once we get My
Facebook Group up and running we can start a Twitter account and Tweet
each other. We will be a bunch of Tweeter. (Snerk and Giggle)

Tweet this...SpooferBoy!

The spoofer's only saving grace is that he writes like a developmentally
disabled fourth-grader. In other words, he writes like Ingersoll or Loogy.

On Jul 22, 8:52 am, wrote:
Please join my Facebook Group. I love to chit chat and once we get My
Facebook Group up and running we can start a Twitter account and Tweet
each other. We will be a bunch of Tweeter. (Snerk and Giggle)

Tweet this...SpooferBoy!

The spoofer's only saving grace is that he writes like a
developmentally disabled fourth-grader. In other words, he writes like
Ingersoll or Loogy.

Whatever. He sure knows how to punch your buttons, though.

On Jul 22, 8:52 am, wrote:
Please join my Facebook Group. I love to chit chat and once we get My
Facebook Group up and running we can start a Twitter account and Tweet
each other. We will be a bunch of Tweeter. (Snerk and Giggle)

Tweet this...SpooferBoy!

The spoofer's only saving grace is that he writes like a
developmentally disabled fourth-grader. In other words, he writes like
Ingersoll or Loogy.

Whatever. He sure knows how to punch your buttons, though.

Asshole, he doesn't punch my buttons, I could care less what you and the
rest of the mooks in here post. He may write like a developmentally
disabled fourth-grader, but he has captured my personality disorder to a
"T". If the morons in this group had half a brain, they would review
the headers and know it is Spoofer-Boy and not me.

Don't you love how we are able to post links in Facebook? It really is
a great Boating Site. I will continue to screen all applicants, or
"friends" as Facebook like to call them, to make sure I keep the wrong
element from joining. Some of these mooks try to apply, but if I can't
Google up personal info, they are not approved.

On 7/22/11 9:29 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In aweb.com,
says...

On Jul 22, 8:52 am, wrote:
Please join my Facebook Group. I love to chit chat and once we get My
Facebook Group up and running we can start a Twitter account and Tweet
each other. We will be a bunch of Tweeter. (Snerk and Giggle)

Tweet this...SpooferBoy!

The spoofer's only saving grace is that he writes like a
developmentally disabled fourth-grader. In other words, he writes like
Ingersoll or Loogy.

Whatever. He sure knows how to punch your buttons, though.

I see the pedophile stalker, Harry Krause is still stalking and trolling
me, hoping I will take him out of the kill file. But I won't. Harry
Krause is a coward who has stalked and taunted posters here for over a
decade. Like a typical progressive, he will call names and make nasty
insinuations until he gets someone to respond, then he will call the
cops and hide under his desk.

There was a lot of interesting posts that came out after he called the
cops on me, trust me, there is a big jacket in his local police dept now
too.... A lot of what he said in the past especially interested them. If
he ever steps outside, he will be heavily scrutinized trust me...

The only reason I follow your posts and reference you in my posts is I
am writing my thesis on Deviant Behavior. As one of rec.boats biggest
deviant, I need to read every one of your posts.

On Jul 22, 8:52 am, wrote:
[...]

Try googleing up information on yourself. Outside of rec.boats.,
Apparently *you do not exist*.

On Jul 22, 8:52 am, wrote:
[...]

Asshole. If you Google up Karen Grear you can read about my young
bride. If you look you can actually see my young bride's annual income
at the Intl. Union of Bricklayers. How do you think she can afford to
build me a beautiful basement apartment, with a nice kitchen and
connection for my computer?

You can also see that my beautiful bride was able to get the Bricklayers
Union an exception from Obama Care.

Facebook up and running Harryk General 4 July 18th 11 07:29 PM
My Facebook Group is up and running Harryk General 27 July 15th 11 02:43 PM
My Facebook Group is up and running Harryk Cruising 0 July 13th 11 03:13 PM
My Facebook Group is up and running Harryk Cruising 0 July 13th 11 03:04 PM