posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default My Facebook Group is up and running

On 7/13/11 7:37 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/13/2011 6:51 AM, Harryk wrote:
I have my Facebook Boating and Fishing Group up and running. I was
concerned that some of the low life trash from rec.boats were trying
to join my Google Group. I have found it much easier to research
prospective members via Facebook than Google, plus it allows us to get
to know each other personally (ie where we live, who are friends are,
what we do besides boating etc.). I think the Facebook Account will be
a great group to make short posts and updates to "The Wall", post
interesting web links, review the posts made by your other friends and
just get to know each other on a more personal level. We can then use
rec.boats to study deviant social behavior. snerk .. giggle. Damn
there are so many morons in here.

If you would like to submit your application for my Facebook Group,
please contact me using the Google link below. You must use an active
email account and an active Facebook Account. I don't want to allow
any of the right wing mooks and morons to join by opening a new
Facebook Account or disposable email account, so make sure I am able
to research your email address and Facebook Account as part of my
admissions process. If I am not able to Google enough information to
verify that you are a real person, your application will be rejected.
Rest assured, I will keep all information concerning your personal
email address, Facebook Account and your applications completely
confidential.

Well, as soon as I generate a throw away email address and set up a
seemingly legitimate facebook account, I'll be there to visit you. Keep
a watchful eye out and see if you can catch me. I doubt you will. You
aren't that bright.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing