Default Facebook up and running

My Facebook Account dedicated to boating and fishing is up and running,
yet I have had very little interesting from prospective boaters and
fisherman.

One of the advantages of Facebook is we can get to know each other on a
personal basis. Where we live, what clubs we belong to, share photos of
our friends and family, who are friends are. I can promise you that all
of this information will be kept confidential. I have had assurances
from Don, Slammer and jps that they won't use this information against
any member. We will kept it all confidential and super secret. You can
rest assured that none of this information will be used against you.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00002278384100

ps - I hope you love my avatar.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

On Jul 18, 1:22*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Very little interesting 'WHAT'.... spoofer?

On 7/18/11 1:36 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 18, 1:22 pm, wrote:
[...]

Spoofer, indeed. Poor little twerp...he knows if he posts with his own
"handle," no one will respond to him. All he is doing is helping bury
rec.boats.

In article ,
says...

On Jul 18, 1:22 pm, wrote:
[...]

No, he's hoping you and Don will go away and stay away. Why don't you
two just go to your own google group and stay there?

On Jul 18, 1:22 pm, wrote:
[...]

Well you can read that a number of ways " very little interest from
prospective boaters" or "Very little of interest to prospective boaters".

I hope you enjoy my Facebook and Twitter Accounts. Keep posting the
links to your Halifax newspaper. Without your posts, we wouldn't have
any activity at all.