North Star North Star is offline

Default Facebook up and running

On Jul 18, 1:22*pm, Harryk wrote:
My Facebook Account dedicated to boating and fishing is up and running,
yet I have had *very little interesting from prospective boaters* and
fisherman.

One of the advantages of Facebook is we can get to know each other on a
personal basis. *Where we live, what clubs we belong to, share photos of
our friends and family, who are friends are. *I can promise you that all
of this information will be kept confidential. *I have had assurances
from Don, Slammer and jps that they won't use this information against
any member. *We will kept it all confidential and super secret. *You can
rest assured that none of this information will be used against you.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00002278384100

ps - I hope you love my avatar.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00002278384100

"very little interesting from prospective boaters"??
Very little interesting 'WHAT'.... spoofer?