posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Let's do Facebook together

On 7/22/11 8:25 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/22/2011 8:19 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/22/11 8:15 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 22, 8:52 am, wrote:
Please join my Facebook Group. I love to chit chat and once we get My
Facebook Group up and running we can start a Twitter account and Tweet
each other. We will be a bunch of Tweeter. (Snerk and Giggle)

Tweet this...SpooferBoy!

The spoofer's only saving grace is that he writes like a
developmentally disabled fourth-grader. In other words, he writes like
Ingersoll or Loogy.

Whatever. He sure knows how to punch your buttons, though.

Asshole, he doesn't punch my buttons, I could care less what you and the
rest of the mooks in here post. He may write like a developmentally
disabled fourth-grader, but he has captured my personality disorder to a
"T". If the morons in this group had half a brain, they would review
the headers and know it is Spoofer-Boy and not me.

Don't you love how we are able to post links in Facebook? It really is
a great Boating Site. I will continue to screen all applicants, or
"friends" as Facebook like to call them, to make sure I keep the wrong
element from joining. Some of these mooks try to apply, but if I can't
Google up personal info, they are not approved.