Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

Aug 11Alex
Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this.....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."

Perfect!
----

I can't believe the technology that's out there. Mind boggling!