Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:17:30 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

There you go, a bit of tit for
tat. You know what a tit is, right?

Of course. Concerning the government, it's what you antifa dim-libs like to suck on. But when the tit runs dry you suck it even harder, while consistently demanding a bigger tit.

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:59:55 -0400, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/12/17 9:15 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/12/17 9:02 AM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just
read this....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps
all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture.
A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor
your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has
been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update
on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer
detected, it will automatically close your account, and register
you as a democrat for the 2020 election."

Trump. the big American fatboy with the bad haircut, is making
everyone
with a working brain nervous. But, of course, you and yours think
he is
terrific.

We think he is as terrific as we think you are. You're so much
alike, all you need is a yellow wig to cover that big bald spot.

Ouch!

No ouch here, ****-for-brains. Herring is pretty much filtered out on
all of my devices, so I don't see 99% of his TDC posts. I should
filter you and a couple more of your right-wing trashmeisters, and
may well do so when I get around to it. Then what, for you and yours?
Judging by the lack of responses to most of your posts, hardly anyone
reads your schoolboy insults. I suppose that no matter what, your
homeboy, Luddite, will think you are...clever.

Oh, I forgot...I'm not bald, but my hair is thin on the top. Even that
that, my hair is more robust than Herring's lack of real teeth, bad
hearing, and coke bottle thick glasses. There you go, a bit of tit for
tat. You know what a tit is, right? I mean, you must have seen a
picture of one at sometime in your miserable right-wing life, eh?

Really? Really lame post.

A fine display of his maturity level.

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 21:03:15 -0400, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:
On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Insults? I guess you are smart enough not to call them lies. Eh,
Baldy?

Calling me Baldy is a lie. But calling your boy Herring toothless,
near-blind without his coke bottle glasses, deaf, and a right-wing
racist is...the truth. You, on the other hand, are the reigning
pussyboy
in rec.boats.

I didnt say 100% bald. You still had a fringe of hair on that
melon head. Mostly bald. Is that better?

No. Not even mostly bald. Still have lots of hair on top but not as
much as on the sides and back.

Strange.

No, lots of hair on top is because it's combed over from the sides.

On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

He's really sensitive about his hair, what there is of it. He
should pay more attention to his image. But maybe it's too late
for that.

When you have only a bit of hair, you're quite sensitive about it. Look how sensitive he is about
all his fat.

wrote:
On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

That's the only explanation I can imagine.