Default Atheists are wrong-headed petulant children having a juvenile tantrum.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 09:16:57 GMT, wotawonderfulworld
wrote:

"Alec" wrote in news:4f66e7ca9542ba3b94fef07334f93209
:

Their entire existence is based on one single aspect, rebellion
against authority.

They say it's because they don't believe in Gods, but the truth
of the matter is they simply don't believe in authority.
*

I believe in Beer..... Something i can prover the existance of.

Now that is a truth I share with you... Beer is more than just a
breakfast drink,unless you are a mormon who doesnt believe in beer.

---
http://www.avg.com