Default FWIW: GOD DOESN'T BELIEVE IN ATHEISTS...

....was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.
--
John H.

John H. wrote:
...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.

'Heaven's Doors Closed to Republicans' - GOD

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 09:20:59 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 08:41:09 -0400, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.

This would probably get more attention.......
http://gasmansticker.com/

That may be a little too personal for some here.

It does look like it belongs on the back of a VW Rabbit, though.
--
John H.

John H. wrote:
...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.

I came up with one up a while ago it said:

Why are people who don't believe in God...

So afraid of him?

SmallBoats.com wrote:
John H. wrote:
...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.

I came up with one up a while ago it said:

Why are people who don't believe in God...

So afraid of him?

They are hedging their bets.

SmallBoats.com wrote:
John H. wrote:
...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.

I came up with one up a while ago it said:

Why are people who don't believe in God...

So afraid of him?

Did you conduct some sort of survey?

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 22:15:45 -0400, BAR wrote:

SmallBoats.com wrote:
John H. wrote:
...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.

I came up with one up a while ago it said:

Why are people who don't believe in God...

So afraid of him?

They are hedging their bets.

Hey Bert! Five days of golf in NC last week. Shot an 83. Legally!

Had a great time.
--
John H.

SmallBoats.com wrote:
John H. wrote:
...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.
I came up with one up a while ago it said:

Why are people who don't believe in God...

So afraid of him?
They are hedging their bets.

Hey Bert! Five days of golf in NC last week. Shot an 83. Legally!

Had a great time.

You need a job.

I may start volunteering at our local course again. I'm going to start
playing there early, 7:00 or so, and try to get in 18 every day. I'd love
to be able to beat my brother one of these days. His index is 9, mine is
22. So I've got a ways to go. Plus, he's three years younger than I am, so
I can't count on age helping out.

But, he still smokes like a fiend.
--
John H.

SmallBoats.com wrote:
John H. wrote:
...was on a bumper sticker I saw this morning. I couldn't get the
address
or I'd have ordered a bunch.
I came up with one up a while ago it said:

Why are people who don't believe in God...

So afraid of him?
They are hedging their bets.

Hey Bert! Five days of golf in NC last week. Shot an 83. Legally!

Had a great time.

You need a job.

Or at least a real hobby...like boating.

FWIW [email protected] General 2 May 22nd 08 04:47 AM
FWIW [email protected] General 0 May 21st 08 06:00 PM
OT FWIW Vito ASA 0 December 22nd 03 01:21 PM